PDA

View Full Version : UK residents! Silly question: Is Finesse Shampoo available over there?

SaucyWench
April 17th, 2014, 09:08 AM
We'll be in the UK for the month of May (Yea!! We leave two weeks from today!!!!! :happydance: :joy: ).

I'll need to shampoo my knee-length hair twice, at least, while we're on vacation.

I really don't want to pack a multiple little bottles of shampoo (we're doing carry-on only, so it has to be 3.2 oz size).

The Finesse brand does my hair beautifully, leaving it silky with no tangle problems (and, dh loves the scent! :smooch: ). Can it be had in the UK??

In London, we'll be just a block from a Boots. We'll be in the city for 6 days. Then, we pick-up our rental car and head out for the rest of the trip. We love the convenience of Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons for snacks. Anyone know if those stores might carry Finesse?

I know this seems a silly question, but only fellow long-hairs truly understand the desire for specific hair products!! :agree:

Our son said, "Ah, Mom, just use the shampoo provided in the hotels and forget about your shampoo!"

He's 15 and has short hair :rolleyes: .................

Thanks, in advance!

saucy (Eeeeeek! 14 days!!!!)

sarahthegemini
April 17th, 2014, 10:43 AM
I have never heard of that brand, and after googling what it looks like, I don't recall ever seeing it in a Boots or supermarket.

OrangeStripe
April 17th, 2014, 11:03 AM
It's not something that is sold here at all, as far as I'm aware. If that is really the shampoo you want to use while you're here, amazon.co.uk does sell it, so you could order some delivered to your hotel?

PrincessIdril
April 17th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Boots online has nothing so I'm going to say that no it isn't available here

SaucyWench
April 17th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Okay, I'll bring my own! Thank you, so very much!!!

saucy

Juli414
April 17th, 2014, 12:03 PM
I know the feeling of having a special need. Last year, my need was ultra tampons and super overnight pads. Good thing I brought my own, they just don't have the heavy-flow supplies in England. I was able to use their "heavy" flow absorbencies as my period tapered off.

CremeTron
April 22nd, 2014, 08:10 AM
Interesting Juli414. There are 2 very difficult days a month where the heavy absorption stuff does not work very well and so I have to tailor everything I do to being within a few feet of the bathroom! Anyway perhaps TMI but I wanted to ask what products you use in the US? I may get some online.

threadOfGold
April 22nd, 2014, 08:14 AM
I live in Wales and I've never heard of it I'm afraid :(. We are bombarded with L'oreal, Tresseme And schwarzkopf adverts with women swishing their hair in slow motion and I've never seen a Finesse one! The good thing is that Amazon allows you to purchase almost anything for a good price these days :D