PDA

View Full Version : Lurker wants be a newbie!

Suitsuki
September 14th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm a loooong time lurker. Really long. Like, since november '06? I don't even remember. :D

I've always been somewhat afraid to post since it's an international board, but I love this site so much. It's full of useful information and beautiful people.

I'm a seventeen years old girl from Italy and I rarely speak english.. I practically learned it on the net by reading all sorts of websites, so have mercy about my grammar :p

Anyway I started growing my hair years ago and I'm at hip lenght right now. Goal lenght is classic, or fingertip, maybe knee.. who knows! My hair is 1b, naturally red.. I'll post pictures in my profile when I can ^_^

Oh and even by just lurking, this place has already helped my hair a lot. Thank you everyone!

Teazel
September 14th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Delighted you've stopped lurking, Suitsuki! And your English is just fine, so don't worry. :)

Beatnik Guy
September 14th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Ex-lurker newbies are always welcome!! Your hair sounds beautiful. :)

winter_star
September 15th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Hi Suitsuki, your hair does sound lovely and your english is very good. Nice to have you around!

Suitsuki
September 15th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Thank you everyone :)

mira-chan
September 15th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Welcome to LHC! :flower:

I really like your name. Is it intentionally in Japanese or just sounds like it?

Suitsuki
September 15th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Thank you, mira-chan :flower:

It is ^^ I watch a lot of anime and teached myself hiragana and some grammar :silly:
2 years ago I was playing around with my japanese dictionary and put together the kanjis for "water" (sui) and "moon" (tsuki). They sounded good together and I used it ever since :D

mira-chan
September 16th, 2008, 11:45 AM
That's great. I learned Japanese mostly on my own too. I'm an anime fan too. We actually have an anime/manga group here (you'll be able to see and join it after getting 25 posts.)

"Water Moon" name gives a very beautiful image. Good choice. ^_^