PDA

View Full Version : Tailbone to just past BSL

eadwine
April 9th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Yeppers I cut back. The major hairloss started showing up for me and I wanted to cut back to the new growth.

I asked my hairdresser about it and told her what I meant.. I said see that line right there? Yep, quite clear. Good. Cut it off right above that. So a long deal went off my hair.

Fun thing? Still able to wear the same hair toys.
Funny thing: my first braid after the cut.. ran out of hair hahaha.

Went back five years in time, basically:

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/eadwine/Haarspul/newlength.jpg

Amazingly enough, that is the same T-shirt there in my signature image hahaha!!

ARG
April 9th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Your hair looks beautiful! I love the blunt hemline!

eadwine
April 9th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Thanks!

Here is the still wet after washing last picture of the length it was at:

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/eadwine/Haarspul/hair.jpg

ARG
April 9th, 2014, 10:32 AM
I'm glad the decision to cut it was easy for you to make and you're happy with the cut!

eadwine
April 9th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Oh very easy. It was needed, and if it is needed I cut back :) In this case it was MASSIVELY needed. It'll grow back and in the mean time I quite enjoy this length. :D

redredrobin
April 9th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Your hair looks amazing, still very long because of the thickness. I cannot see any obvious thinning in the before though, I think that looks great too!

eadwine
April 9th, 2014, 11:51 AM
That is what everyone said haha.

Here is the bit that was cut off. CLEARLY shows it was needed ;)

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/eadwine/Haarspul/cutoff.jpg

Lucky_Lucy
April 9th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Looks great and thick :) I'm sure it'll grow in no time(and in the meantime, join us in the abyss that is MBL XD).

And wow, I imagined there would have been much more hair(the one that was cut), I'm glad this decision wasn't hard for you :D I know I cannot cut my hair, even though it's damaged, I keep saying if I reach waist, I will just microtrim& maintain for a bit, until the damage is gone(speaking about how Nightshade has inspired[convinced] me lol).

eadwine
April 9th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Hehe but at least I see between the lines that you can agree with me on the cut bit that it was indeed necessary ;)

I personally have to say that I love how you guys are saying I have thick hair hahaha. I have a client who says it's thin. I guess she is used to people with iii or something, my hair just compacts rather nicely :)

lunalocks
April 9th, 2014, 02:21 PM
It looks thick and beautiful!

Same thing is happening to me, at TB but after big sheds due to 2 surgeries. Can't quite make the decision to cut yet, tho.

lapushka
April 9th, 2014, 03:30 PM
I'm glad updos are still okay for you to do, because that's ultimately what counts (possibly) the most.

eadwine
April 9th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Nothing changed as far as those were concerned, just less hair left over to turn and turn and turn around the base hehe.

momschicklets
April 9th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I think it looks fantastic...very lush and healthy. You obviously made a great decision to cut back.

eadwine
April 9th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Thank you :)

Tini'sNewHair
April 10th, 2014, 05:46 AM
Wow I cant believe how thin your hair was, no wonder you made the decision to cut. I would of done the same. Your hair looks really beautiful, veryhhealthy and just perfect.

Kina
April 10th, 2014, 06:34 AM
your hair is lovely

eadwine
April 10th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Thanks.. yeah that lower part had about 1/3rd less of what the rest had. Massive hairloss after trauma does that. Now all is at the same length again and I can start over :)