PDA

View Full Version : Is there an official CWC thread? Can't find

Checkers
September 14th, 2008, 08:28 AM
:pumpkin:I'm using multipe methods for cleaning my hair. It seems that works one day doesn't work the next time I try it. Would like to try CWC today and want to make sure I know any details beyond the obvious.

Miss Murphy
September 14th, 2008, 08:44 AM
There is a brilliant article by Ursuala on her standard newbie advice, also including CWC, to be found in the article section, here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=39) :)

Checkers
September 14th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks! That was a good article.

Checkers
September 14th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Results already! I tried coconut oil as the first C while eating breakfast. For W is used about 12 oz water with a couple of squirts of castille soap ( about a tsp), conditioned with Avalon Organics Nourishing Conditioner and finished with a weak vinegar rinse. Not 100% dry yet, but my hair feels soft, clean and silky. Plus it didn't destroy my curl/waves like a regular SC with cones did. My hair could use more of the natural oils that were making it so pretty and shiny, but a couple of days with restore that. I will also use less soap next time. I'm hoping I can get away with a vinegar rinse for my non 'washing' days. I hope this routine will be the one. Thanks LHC!

Miss Murphy
September 14th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Great to hear! :disco: