PDA

View Full Version : Hi! :) I'm Krissy!

KrissyB
March 31st, 2014, 11:41 AM
Have you ever watched "How I Met Your Mother"? Well I pretty much grew up like Robin (Colbie Smuthers), which really sucks. I've finally started growing my hair out, but it's still REALLY short. It's about like the "Thick Curly Medium Hairstyle" close to the bottom of this page: http://creativefan.com/hairstyles-for-men-with-thick-hair/ . I'm looking for a "big sister" to help teach me what to do. I've looked at the curly girl method, and Ive started caring for my hair a bit better. I think you can see my hair type if you look at my profile. Thank you for any advice! :)
~Krissy

duchess67
March 31st, 2014, 12:37 PM
Welcome Krissy. Good Luck with your hair growth journey, this is a great place to be. I recently started growing my hair and so I am still on a learning curve. Like me I'm sure you'll get to learn a a lot about hair care from this forum.

mrs_coffee
March 31st, 2014, 01:40 PM
Hi! I have never seen How I Met Your Mother, so I don't know what that means, but welcome. :)

SleepyTangles
April 1st, 2014, 11:05 AM
Welcome! My hair type is really different, but I hope some thick haired lady can drop by soon :o!
Search the Mane Forum, you'll find a lot of thread for thick hair care!

lapushka
April 2nd, 2014, 10:23 AM
Welcome! :)