PDA

View Full Version : Article about long haired men, but is about one. That they found on MLHH.

truepeacenik
March 31st, 2014, 10:46 AM
But I recognize our media star.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/03/31/what_is_a_longhair_an_interview_with_jason_bartlet t_on_men_who_grow_out.html

CremeTron
March 31st, 2014, 11:03 AM
Great article. Thanks for posting!

MadeiraD
March 31st, 2014, 11:16 AM
Very nice and some great looking dudes

AmyBeth
March 31st, 2014, 11:55 AM
I love it! I've always like long hair on myself, and appreciate it on others, including men. I think DH is one of those for whom long hair felt "natural", but he cut it short because that's what he's "supposed" to do. When I began seriously growing my hair (with his whole hearted approval) it wasn't long before I encouraged him to grow his hair too. I'm sure it's easier for him, because we are self employed and he doesn't have to answer to any one regarding his image or appearance. When he was a young teen in the early '70s, he definitely felt stigmatized and sometimes attacked for having long hair, but now he doesn't feel any sort of backlash. I'm glad that long hair on men is becoming more mainstream and socially acceptable.

dellad
April 4th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Interesting article and some great looking hair. Thanks for posting.

EdG
April 4th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Kudos to Jason!

While he doesn't post here any more, he is still a LHC'er in spirit.

(The world of Internet long-hairs is actually quite small. One can visit different hair forums and meet the same people. ;) )
Ed

Crumpet
April 4th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Great article! Thanks for posting. Its good to see a supportive article for men with long hair that lets them have their say.