PDA

View Full Version : New moon trimming time

cdonald2
March 29th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Ok so since its the new moon for me tonight, i got my hair trimmed. THe back seemed to be growing longer than the sides giving me a mullety look. I didnt have the sides touched, but i had about .75-1.25 inches cut off the back to remove some layers. it killed me personally... HOWEVER

NOW I LOVE IT!!!
why?
ive posted before about my flippy troubles with my layers.... for whatever reason, they arent flipping now (even though i didnt have them trimmed) also. since only the back got trimmed, it isnt a drastic looking change.
It feels thicker and its going to be so much more fun to grow out now :D super happy with this!

id post photos... but unfortunately i dont know how to now (let me explain)
since i uploaded through the use of links, i would message myself a photo of myself on facebook (goofy i know) and use that link to upload. Well i deleted my facebook and now i cant figure out how to do it. If someone could guide me id be happy to post photos :)

Lucky_Lucy
March 30th, 2014, 06:45 AM
I used to trim on the new moon as well, it does have some great results :3 It's great that your hair is evened(sp.?) out now, I used to have a long bob, so it was longer in the front but shorter in the back, and my longest hair strands were at CBL and my shortest weren't even at shoulder(mid-neck lol).

As for the photos, I'll tell you how I do it. I usually post a poto on photobucket and take the link from there. If you don't have an account, it's no big deal to make one and then you can upload photos etc, and there will be some links on the right hand side of the photo, that you can copy/paste here(the IMG one works). I don't know if I explained well, but hopefully you'll find it at least a bit helpful.

cdonald2
March 30th, 2014, 03:33 PM
thankyou Lucky_Lucky!

here it is.. i just woke up so i have a bit of bed head despite trying to comb it out XD

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u444/cdonald2Kortni316/Snapshot_20140330_2_zpsadfd959c.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/cdonald2Kortni316/media/Snapshot_20140330_2_zpsadfd959c.jpg.html)