PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have this happen?

Nadine <3
March 26th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Have you ever woken up with dirty feeling hair, even though its nowhere near wash day?

I've been washing ever 4 days now for several months and everything has been fine. Day 1, perfect bouncy, pretty hair, day 2, flat but still clean and shiny, day three I can rock braid waves and the waves hide the little bit of grease I do have, and day for it's in an oiled braid all day until I wash, dry shampoo on the top bits.

Well, yesterday I washed and it was perfect. I went to bed and woke up with unusually dirty feeling hair...What gives?

ProverbsGirl
March 26th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Mine does that from time to time. I personally have noticed that it seems to happen more around my time of the month.
Hair is weird..it does strange things some times.
I'm sure someone else will have better advice than I could offer.

Nadine <3
March 26th, 2014, 10:16 AM
The time of the month thing could be, since mine is running late this month (and no, I'm not pregnant lol) Maybe I got sweaty last night in my sleep even.

Laurenji
March 26th, 2014, 11:01 AM
It can also depend on the last time you washed your pillowcase, especially if you've done any oil treatments recently. Or maybe you didn't rinse out your hair as well as you thought you did when you washed it? I dunno, my hair does this sometimes too, and I don't know why. I just wear it up until next wash day.

Nadine <3
March 26th, 2014, 11:04 AM
My pillow case was washed a few days ago. I sleep on a towel When my hair is oiled. I clarified during my last wash, so I'm pretty positive I got it out. I'm guessing it's hormones.

synchrostatic
March 27th, 2014, 01:07 AM
I notice my hair does it the hotter it gets. If I'm sweating a lot, the worse it looks in the morning.

Stormynights
March 27th, 2014, 01:43 AM
When conditioner builds up in your hair it feels that way.

NymphSpirit
March 27th, 2014, 02:20 AM
Oh. Spot on. I wash my hair every friday and yet I found that yesterday, three days away from wash day, it was already feeling all gross and sebum-y. I plan on stretching, so I won't disturb my routine, but uni starts today and I'll make the first impression as the girl with a greasy head lol. It could be related to the shark week indeed, bummer, yet another thing to make it the worst week of the whole month :taz: