PDA

View Full Version : Cut or Trim? (PIC)

BeccaAngel
March 21st, 2014, 01:10 PM
I've been growing out uneven hair, one side is about 2 inches shorter than my main length. I want to trim or cut my hair because I just need one to help get rid of damaged ends. Should I just get it trimmed or cut it all evenly with my shorter length? I know it's my choice but I would love some input, Thanks! :)

here's the most recent I could find that shows the difference in length
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/DSCN6097_zpseb5627fc.jpg (http://s747.photobucket.com/user/annalevion/media/DSCN6097_zpseb5627fc.jpg.html)

MadeiraD
March 21st, 2014, 01:12 PM
Just trim I'd say, your hair looks great

jeanniet
March 21st, 2014, 01:29 PM
I think I would go halfway and trim off about an inch. It will look more even, but you won't lose quite as much length. Then wait a few more months, trim another half inch, and so on. I think your hair looks nice, though!

kganihanova
March 21st, 2014, 02:32 PM
Id cut it even to just get the whole thing overwith. That's me though.

ladylowtide
March 21st, 2014, 03:05 PM
I'd probably just leave it. Hair grows different speeds on you head anyways, so it might even, even out a little as it grows. Its all about what you can live with though, like if you loathe your hair because of it then definitely cut, if you don't mind it then why not just keep it.

swearnsue
March 21st, 2014, 03:38 PM
I would say cut it even now. You are very pretty and it's Spring so it's time for a new start!

lapushka
March 21st, 2014, 03:41 PM
I'd probably just leave it. Hair grows different speeds on you head anyways, so it might even, even out a little as it grows. Its all about what you can live with though, like if you loathe your hair because of it then definitely cut, if you don't mind it then why not just keep it.

This! ^^ You might not even notice anymore next month or the next when it grows out more.

BeccaAngel
March 21st, 2014, 09:29 PM
I was wanting to atleast trim some of the damage from past bleaching off, i havent decided yet

Sarahlabyrinth
March 21st, 2014, 09:54 PM
Just trim a little bit off, you can always have another small trim in 4 months or so. Your hair is really pretty, thick and shiny!

spidermom
March 21st, 2014, 10:36 PM
half an inch

JS09
March 22nd, 2014, 12:19 AM
I'd just trim off enough to get it even again :)

molljo
March 22nd, 2014, 12:28 AM
I'd go with trim it off. I have some uneven hair that I've been toughing out for the last few until I reach next minigoal, and it drives me crazy constantly. You'll be happier in the long run if you even up the length and get rid of damage.

Addy
March 22nd, 2014, 03:32 AM
If it were my hair and uneven, I'd even it up even if it meant loosing 2"-4".

Angelica
March 22nd, 2014, 07:28 AM
Honestly, your hair doesn't look that uneven. I'd leave it, it is lovely and shiny.