PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while! New short bob due to bad hair habits!

Curlsgirl
March 21st, 2014, 07:30 AM
Hi all, not sure if anyone here remembers me but anyway, I had a lot of things happen in life, lost my Mom and Dad, got divorced and then remarried to a GREAT guy last October. As far as hair I jumped on the straight iron, blow dryer, curling iron trap and really paid for it. My long hair (at waist at one point) slowly burned to death :couch: So, anyway, I took the big plunge last week and got a bob cut, just at chin length. I wanted to come back here because I want to wear my hair curly again and grow it out again HEALTHY. I stopped almost all the stuff I did when I was here and paid dearly!

So this is a warning. STEP AWAY FROM THE IRONS!!!

And it's a hello and good to see ya'll!!! :o

Wosie
March 21st, 2014, 07:46 AM
Nice to see you back! You oughtn't know me, but I've been reading many of this forum's old threads, and I've seen you in many of them. :o

I'm very sorry to hear about your mum and dad. @--}-- But I'm happy to hear about your husband. May the two of you have many great years to come, together!
I wish you very good luck with the growing process, but I'm sure you'll do awesomely. You've had such long and pretty hair before. :cheer:

Curlsgirl
March 21st, 2014, 07:51 AM
:face:Thank you Wosie! And nice to "meet" you!:D

spidermom
March 21st, 2014, 08:49 AM
I'm sorry for your losses (hair included). Good to see you; happy growing!

Crumpet
March 21st, 2014, 08:54 AM
Its good to see you back. It sounds like a lot of fresh starts for you! Happy new marriage and hair!

lapushka
March 21st, 2014, 10:47 AM
I'm sorry for your losses :flower: and on a more positive note: welcome back! :D

walterSCAN
March 21st, 2014, 10:51 AM
I remember you and your gorgeous curls! Welcome back and happy growing!