PDA

View Full Version : Back again...

LynzyLouWho
March 13th, 2014, 11:03 PM
It's been awhile.

So long, in fact, that no one knows me. LoL
Ah well, I'll jump in anyway.

We've been moving so things have been crazy. Also, we're now expecting our second baby. (15 weeks now. :))

But now things have settled down, and I don't have nearly as much on my plate. So, I'm back to focusing on the health of my hair. Although, since my last stint in the longhair forums, I've been maintaining pretty healthy hair. Been CO washing, and was doing rather well with no chemical treatments, until i finally cracked and colored my hair. :/

right now, the simple fact is... I hate my hair. HATE IT.
the color has faded, and the style is... blah.
I don't have time or desire to "do" my hair. most of the time it looks straggly, and it depresses me.
anyway, i suppose this is all for another post, another time.

Suffice it to say, I'm on a mission to love my hair again. (though, i can't remember the last time that was) :(

Until next time,
Lynzy

emilia1992
March 14th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Hiya! Your daily life sounds very busy indeed - no wonder that haircare is on the back seat!

When you do get a little time to spend on your hair, do so - put it up in a new braid, consider colours etc.

Hope your hair mission goes well!

redredrobin
March 14th, 2014, 03:43 AM
If your hair was healthy and you have coloured it once, I bet the condition is still good even if it has faded. Maybe it just needs a pick-me-up. Congratulations on your baby, I hope the birth goes well.

Kina
March 14th, 2014, 05:20 AM
welcome back. This is my third stint, I seem to cycle between loving and hating my hair as well. Good luck with your pregnancy and hair goals and welcome back!