PDA

View Full Version : "don't think about damage..."

NoRush
March 4th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Browsing my merry way around youtube's hair corner I came across this... Please be advised cringing starts about 45 secs in... And if you thought backcombing was bad...

I'm not a huge stickler for whatever damaging things hairdressers do to hair with the clients consent, I cringe and moan but at the en of the day it's not my head, however I found this completely unnecessary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Hyyi-tFfc

Firefox7275
March 4th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Oh dear Lord, you can do that with the heat tool ON???? What does 'embossed' mean, that shiny patch when the hair is melted??

I dye my hair and still find that cringy. Imagine being the model with the stylist admitting he is 'aggressively' styling her hair and is unconcerned about damage.

kganihanova
March 4th, 2014, 12:52 PM
backcombing with a texture iron??? Ugh. "All I'm doing is going against the cuticle". Brb crying.

CRX<3
March 4th, 2014, 12:52 PM
OMG!! I was thinking "how bad could it get?.." before I watched the video...well,I screamed. And then I forced my not so very interested BF to watch. XD

tetisheri72
March 4th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Oh dear heavens. My hair hurts for her.

shutterpillar
March 4th, 2014, 01:06 PM
:disbelief My jaw dropped and I think now my stomach is a little upset... I had to quit watching. I just couldn't do it.

Arwenlily
March 4th, 2014, 01:11 PM
But ... but ... why? Poor hair ....

Kimberly
March 4th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Just think of all the hair-repairing products he can try to sell her on her next visit!

Dessi
March 4th, 2014, 01:20 PM
I wonder how much hair she had to cut after that. I'm pretty sure I heard how her hair was crying.

Kherome
March 4th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Oh my...that was horrible!

Macaroni
March 4th, 2014, 01:27 PM
I skipped through it and decided it should be titled The Knotted Mess.

sarahthegemini
March 4th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Dear Lord. Yeah it's okay for him to not be concerned about damaging hair, it's not the hair on his head!

Kherome
March 4th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Worse yet, it was ugly and lopsided when he was done! Eek!

spidermom
March 4th, 2014, 01:48 PM
All that trouble and it wasn't even pretty. I don't understand why he was so satisfied with the lop-sided pompadour he created at the beginning.

Now I have to go wrap my hair in a blankie and read it a soothing bedtime story. It's traumatized!

AspenSong
March 4th, 2014, 01:51 PM
I have watched a lot of style videos that made me cringe and I usually say nothing or chalk it up to the fact I'm a longhair and I am crazy gentle with mine. However that was borderline horrifying to watch IMO. That backcombing with the iron is lunacy. I wanted to take that iron and shove it...somewhere. shudder:
And the end product...crooked. Seriously? lol.

Aderyn
March 4th, 2014, 01:52 PM
I could only watch 15 seconds of him using the straightener to backcomb.. just.. wow. Not the first time I've seen something like that, but it makes me cringe everytime I see it and think about it.

walterSCAN
March 4th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Wow, based on these comments I am really glad I decided NOT to click! shudder:

NoRush
March 4th, 2014, 01:59 PM
If it were a straghtener it wouldn't be so bad.. it's a texturizer, basically a really small crimper type of pattern... :couch:

ravenheather
March 4th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Just can't watch the rest. I was done as soon as he said all I am doing is going against the cuticle.

LadyCelestina
March 4th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Actually it was sort of intriguing,like those shows where they run over electronics with a monster truck...

Nadine <3
March 4th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I sat and watched that whole thing..my roommate came in the kitchen when I was half through it and asked me if I was okay. Evidently I looked like I was going to be sick. GAH, and the finish hairdo isn't even cute...

MeAndTheMaz
March 4th, 2014, 02:08 PM
I wonder what was going through the model's head when he said "Don't worry about the damage".

That's just scary.

Anje
March 4th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Egad..... :agape:

Even scarier when you see that this (http://www.amazon.com/Sam-Villa-Texturizing-Professional-Signature/dp/B007DJ3UM6) is what he's using on her hair.

I've got little shivers running up and down my spine now.

ETA: The model keeps making little faces. I wonder if she's horrified too?

ositarosita
March 4th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Why is he so mad at her hair??? what did it do to her??? ... SO much heat, back combing, hairspray .... I mean you tell by her hair that she does take care of it.. now ALL THE BREAKAGE she is going to suffer from...i'm going to go sit in a dark corner *sits in fetal position, rocking back and forth cry* (I feel a little traumatized)

LadyCelestina
March 4th, 2014, 02:25 PM
She probably got paid for it well.Hopefully.

Nightshade
March 4th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Wow, I didn't think it'd be THAT bad, but ye gods. That's horrible. And at the end it was still lopsided, falling out, and full of visible bobby pins.

Protip: Never let an Oompah Loompah style your hair.

woodswanderer
March 4th, 2014, 02:31 PM
:agape: I wanted to quit watching but I couldn't! :popcorn: I actually saw someone who must have been using his Textur Iron just the other day, and I was pondering whether it was her natural texture, as her sister right next to her had probably 1C hair.

That man is never getting ahold of my hair. I feel so bad for that girl. I wonder how she is supposed to deal with her hair at the end of the night with all that hairspray and back combing.

It's a shame, because if one is going to damage their hair, the end result should look amazing and be at least somewhat worth it. I thought the end result looked a little like an uneven Conehead.

muddblood21
March 4th, 2014, 02:46 PM
So after watching...and gasping...I looked this tool up. It is essentially a crimper. He is backcombing her hair with a flipping CRIMPER!!! Why?!?! shudder:

Nightshade
March 4th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Okay I also need to comment about how god-awful their blue screening is. They're obvious not in a studio, they're in front of a blue screen. It's really obvious around the 5:30 mark when he's back-combing her hair into a poof; the clipping is terrible.

Dude you don't own a swanky salon, and if you do, it sure as hell doesn't look like that.

Cania
March 4th, 2014, 02:59 PM
I'm usually not too phased by these things, but that was horrific.. Ugh..

velorutionista
March 4th, 2014, 03:00 PM
I just...why?! Judging from the faces the model pulls from time to time, she's not amused, either.

jeanniet
March 4th, 2014, 03:09 PM
I don't even like the thought of regular backcombing. He's at least pretty clear that it's damaging, except he's pretty flip about saying "What's the priority?" I'm sure his clients want to look good, but not sure they all want to destroy their hair in the process. What a horrible idea.

Anje
March 4th, 2014, 03:13 PM
I don't even like the thought of regular backcombing. He's at least pretty clear that it's damaging, except he's pretty flip about saying "What's the priority?" I'm sure his clients want to look good, but not sure they all want to destroy their hair in the process. What a horrible idea.
Apparently the priority is to look good for a few hours. Oh, and to make money. :P

Mya
March 4th, 2014, 03:15 PM
An imprecation just fell out of my mouth as soon as he started backcrimping. That's a really effed up thing to do to a person's hair while on today's market we have plenty of real hair extensions and wigs to have fun with.

And for what? All he needed to fill the bump was a donut, maybe it would have helped symmetry too. At the beginning I believed it was going to be a crazy 80's fluffball hairstyle.

I love the comments. "So informative!"

Wosie
March 4th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I had to show this clip to my DBF and he seemed pretty shocked as well. Some quotes during the process: "why couldn't he just use a doll's head to work on instead?" and "he looks like a mad scientist"... :tmi:

excentricat
March 4th, 2014, 03:21 PM
And for what? All he needed to fill the bump was a donut, maybe it would have helped symmetry too. At the beginning I believed it was going to be a crazy 80's fluffball hairstyle.

I love the comments. "So informative!"

I think the "pads" he was talking about would be donuts or rats. He thinks this is better, because that could slip...and become lopsided...

Stiria
March 4th, 2014, 03:22 PM
:agape::couch:shudder::bigeyes::scared: This must be the worst hair video I have ever watched! My hair will have nightmares tonight!

sarahthegemini
March 4th, 2014, 03:24 PM
I also doubt he needs to use that much hair spray but of course, he wants viewers to believe a can of his (expensive I'm sure) is required per hair style.

Anje
March 4th, 2014, 03:28 PM
I also doubt he needs to use that much hair spray but of course, he wants viewers to believe a can of his (expensive I'm sure) is required per hair style.It is! How else are you going to roll it against the scalp? LOL

ErinLeigh
March 4th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Holy crap! I color/bleach and that even scared me.

Loving nightshades comment on the back screen. Off to look ..

ashke50
Wow... That was truly horrific. Are we sure it's not a parody?!

AspenSong
I got crazy and went back to look at other videos...He's working on the same woman in another video for a Starburst crown braid. He def doesn't look like the most gentle braider and again, the style was lopsided. lol. He used Arjan oil in the beginning at least, too bad he rubbed it on his hands and didn't slather her hair in it. I've seen tons of better starburst braids and crown braids on Youtube by non-professionals.
He's got some interesting phrases too. Like "Bake it in" when talking about blow drying and the whole Embossing thing with that crazy crimp iron.

Mya
I think the "pads" he was talking about would be donuts or rats. He thinks this is better, because that could slip...and become lopsided...

I watched it without sound while listening to other things, so I actually don't know what he said. :p Thank you for sharing. But of course you don't simply put a donut of the top of a person's head, you fix it with a few bobby pins.

ErinLeigh
March 4th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Oh I love how he calls it a real simple up style.
Simple? Its hideous and was not worth the damage incurred. I felt bad for the model. I could feel her pain.
I hate when stylists don't care about hair "after." They go for the right this second wow look and never think about tomorrow.
Same with cuts that don't work with texture or lifestyle.

for instance, this is a cute idea. It could actually be done in a less damaging way and still have same effect. All the texture poof is unattractive to me. It wasn't smoothed equally. He could have used a spongy thing for the pomp,spared the hair, used less spray and still had a good updo in my opinion. I just can't be impressed by him. I have seen so many better Styles just browsing this forum

swearnsue
March 4th, 2014, 03:44 PM
I couldn't watch all of it, it was too horrible even for me and I love horror movies! That man is a misogynist and a psychopath. When he was a child he probably tortured animals.

Now I need some medical marijuana to deal with this nausea. LOL

Tini'sNewHair
March 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just RUINED her hair OVER and OVER and OVER again - her hair was ALREADY straightened BEFORE he even started - TO MUCH heat!!! AHHHHH, Im shocked that the girl even managed to get her hair at that length and I dont even want to know what her hair looks naturally. The style was CRAP to!!!! That guy needs a smacking!!! :patrol:

Mya
March 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM
I've seen tons of better starburst braids and crown braids on Youtube by non-professionals.

That's odd, but to me he totally looks like he's kind of new to updos and does things his way, making mistakes, instead of using the obvious tricks hairstylists use.

stachelbeere
March 4th, 2014, 03:52 PM
this video is horrific... I even showed it to my boyfriend, who is indifferent about hair - and his face... his eyes went so big!

I think we should have a 'cringeworthy hair videos thread'

sarahthegemini
March 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Okay I also need to comment about how god-awful their blue screening is. They're obvious not in a studio, they're in front of a blue screen. It's really obvious around the 5:30 mark when he's back-combing her hair into a poof; the clipping is terrible.

Dude you don't own a swanky salon, and if you do, it sure as hell doesn't look like that.

OMG I hadn't even noticed that til I read your comment and now it seems so obvious!

Kate_1221
March 4th, 2014, 04:05 PM
All right, I'm traumatized for life. I already cringe whenever I see someone backcombing, but this is a whole new level of awfulness.

LongHairLesbian
March 4th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Immeasurable damage aside, what about the poor girl's lungs? He must have emptied half a can of "control addict 28" or whatever the hell that stuff was onto her head and in her face. And the end result wasn't even stunning, after all that hair trauma. Maybe I've been warped (haha) by LHC, but I've seen equally pretty styles on the posters here, without the back combing, texturizing, and half a can of hairspray.

RancheroTheBee
March 4th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Okay, I made perfectly good pomps in highschool without backcombing. If you have longer bangs/layers, you just roll the hair under itself and push forward and secure it with pins. Works like a charm. Not as big as this one, but in case you ever wonder!

Also, oh my GOD. Normally, I don't care what other people do to their hair, but it kills me seeing how hard he's pulling down. That poor girl must have had such a sore scalp afterwards.

EmmAutumn
March 4th, 2014, 04:20 PM
For an updo made by a stylist i expected some backcombing and unneccesary curling iron use - wouldn't have guessed people do this to hair. Ever.
"Remember, be verrrry LIGHT HANDED!" he keeps repeating, right after he violently ripped that tool through half her hair and created a giant rat's nest...
Apart from the cringe-wothy "texturizing" (which is already a dirty word in my book) look at that entire can of hair spray going in there! Sure you can take two of those bazillion pins out after you sprayed it rock solid.

Kate_1221
March 4th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Oh my. He has a video about 'avoiding damage' while flat-ironing ... "Heat is our best friend!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrC0iIgv1K0

Firefox7275
Apparently it looks good on mature women. How many mature women have that much hair?? Plenty of LHC beauties, but they are TOO SMART to have their glory wrecked in fifteen minutes flat.

Hosta
All I could think of was all those years of growth to be damaged by this guy. In the one video she looked very unhappy when he spun her around and then she smiled at the camera. Poor girl, I hope she was paid well.

stachelbeere
March 4th, 2014, 04:40 PM
gaaahhh.... feather razors!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=channel%3A52bdfae0-0-29ac-8925-1a11c2d77a&feature=iv&src_vid=QrC0iIgv1K0&v=bp7BLUR3VHA) I would NEVER want this guy near my hair - EVER!

ETA: that girl's hair survived - kinda. This is him working on her earlier this year doing a hideous braided... hat? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABTL9SDG_o)

Her hair is either horse hair or unicorn hair - it doesn't burn or break :P

melusine963
March 4th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Wow, based on these comments I am really glad I decided NOT to click! shudder:

Me too! I must admit I'm enjoying the comments, though.

ashke50
March 4th, 2014, 05:33 PM
ETA: that girl's hair survived - kinda. This is him working on her earlier this year doing a hideous braided... hat? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABTL9SDG_o)

The braided hat video is almost worse - look at the poor models face as he yanks her hair around while attempting to plait it!

LongHairLesbian
March 4th, 2014, 05:39 PM
gaaahhh.... feather razors!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=channel%3A52bdfae0-0-29ac-8925-1a11c2d77a&feature=iv&src_vid=QrC0iIgv1K0&v=bp7BLUR3VHA) I would NEVER want this guy near my hair - EVER!

I'm thinking it might be extensions, or else she spends lots of time and money on correcting the damage done by this guy's horrible styles.

molljo
March 4th, 2014, 05:40 PM
WOW. I watched this with my boyfriend, and he was just as horrified as I was. He kept asking if it was a parody due to the bootleg green screen and how he was abusing her hair. It would've made a pretty good drinking game to take a drink every time he drenched her hair with his Control Addict 28. Wasted in less than 20 minutes! And when he was rubbing the hairspray into her forehead! It would take weeks to recover from the horrible acne you'd get from those clogged pores.
BF said of the finished 'do, "It looks like a little kid messed with their babysitter's hair! That poor model!"

sarahthegemini
March 4th, 2014, 05:45 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABTL9SDG_o

:-O

Lindseyh
March 4th, 2014, 05:53 PM
I put extra coconut oil in my hair after that one. Wowzers!

Hatsune Miku
March 4th, 2014, 06:10 PM
I threw up two minutes in.

okay, not really but still! shudder:

Nadine <3
March 4th, 2014, 06:36 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABTL9SDG_o

:-O

Jeezers, after watching this my scalp hurts!!! That poor model!

blue_eyes
March 4th, 2014, 07:27 PM
That video was horrifying :|

Maurelle
March 4th, 2014, 08:05 PM
That was a total train wreck! The absurd amount of hair spray, the painful back combing, yeesh. The man didn't seem to know his products very well either. He kept looking at the labels in order to introduce them. All that for a lopsided helmet of hair. I did like his magnetic pin opening wrist cuff though - quite handy!

swearnsue
March 4th, 2014, 08:39 PM
The style might have looked pretty good if the poof was symmetrical and the hair was shiny. But still not worth the damage, it would be better to wear a wig if you have to have your hair look so styled once in a while.

I think he's trying to get a gig with Redkin.

Seeshami
March 4th, 2014, 08:51 PM
I skipped around and decided I wasn't sitting through it. I wanted him to shut up the second time he said "up style" and then the flat iron back combing was the nail in the coffin.

sumidha
March 4th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Oh my goodness... I sat through the whole thing (on mute) and it was painful. The worst part is, I'm pretty sure you could get the same results with a hair rat, a french braid and a quarter of the time, not to mention no flatiron or hairspray ridiculousness. Almost makes me want to try it, except I'm pretty bad at that kind of thing. I bet we could come up with something better...

Snidget
March 4th, 2014, 10:11 PM
That was awful! I feel so sorry for that girl. His comment about looking good being the top priority made me cringe. If you want your hair to look good in the long term, not just once, then you need to take care of it! It was all so unnecessary, too.

restless
March 4th, 2014, 10:55 PM
What a mess, he took hair abuse to a whole new level.

Over 1000 likes and plenty of positive comments. Is it for real?

Jumper
March 4th, 2014, 11:03 PM
I feel like he's confusing the words "organic" and "lazy."

If I really want to look good for something I'll take the time to make sure my hairstyle looks nice and neat and pretty. Maybe it becomes more "organic" over the course of the event but it certainly doesn't start out a mess.

Dragon
March 5th, 2014, 01:20 AM
Poor model and poor hair. The style doesn't even look that great in the end. It's amazing her hair is as long as it is with letting him near it. Seeing how tangled it looked made me cringe more then the damage from it.

LumiereBlossom
March 5th, 2014, 01:29 AM
Oh my! After watching that I'm half tempted to glob a chunk of coconut oil on my hair. He seems like an amateur who thinks they are a pro.

Monkshood
March 5th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Yikes. The end result looks pretty bad, as well. Like a big blob of matted hair.

Misschilly
March 5th, 2014, 02:21 AM
eeeh...to be positive, I like the magnetic wristband..and how will the girl be able to detangle after that?!

LMB
March 5th, 2014, 03:03 AM
I only made it two minutes!
I saw the girl was used as a model in some of the other videos down the side but didn't click on any of them. The poor girl's hair!
I am going home after work to do a deep conditioning!!

tetisheri72
March 5th, 2014, 06:40 AM
I liked the wristband too, especially the little opener bit. I always have problems with opening my bobby pins.

faeriehaerie
March 5th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Eeeek! My hairroots raised in horror.
I sore for the girls' breathing system. And eyes. And skin. Hopefully the hair was just extensions/wig. What a pity.
TFS.

Stray_mind
March 5th, 2014, 07:18 AM
:run: i have nothing more to say..

höpönasu
March 5th, 2014, 07:27 AM
I really don't get that when people tease their hair to a sad ball of damaged hair and then they SMOOTHEN it out with a comb. Why?! I'm traumatized.

Mizumi
March 5th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Nice, a fusion of heat-styling and backcombing! Just add some alcohol and poof, your hair is ruined. I didn't know hairstylists could be THAT cruel for other's hair..

ichosethis
March 5th, 2014, 08:19 AM
I couldn't watch. I cringed at all the heat and product he planned to use, recoiled at the start of the back combing and skipped to the end to see if the finished product was at least okay looking: nope. "Don't think about the damage" that's ALL I think about with my hair!

Stormynights
March 5th, 2014, 09:27 AM
I have seen so much worse than that at hair shows. The models usually come back for the next show. The (artists) usually try to outdo the others to get you to watch their show. I really felt sorry for the haircut models. They know what they are getting into before the show. There is no end to the stupidity that goes on at these functions. I do believe in hairstylist going to the shows because you can learn, but you don't learn from everyone that has a booth at the shows. I have never been a hair model, but I have been a makeup model. They won't let you see a mirror so you don't know how stupid you look while you are sitting there on stage.

I do have to defend the hair spray though. When someone pays a lot of money for a special updo for a wedding, prom or such, they don't want it to fall out before the night is over. I do agree that it was a horrible looking updo. People that really care for their long hair are not going to even go to a salon and ask for that kind of style at in the first place. Years ago a lady came to me with hair to her knees and asked for ringlets. Her hair was too long and thick to wear up she said. I made the ringlets on bender rods, but she was too tender headed to even let me separate her curls. It was a horrible experience for both of us.

You are responsible for what goes on with your own hair. Keep it out of harms way.

MeganE
March 5th, 2014, 09:31 AM
I do this to my hair every day.

stachelbeere
March 5th, 2014, 10:22 AM
I do this to my hair every day.

I do this to my hair every hour if my pouf starts evening out too much :agree:

ooglipoo
March 5th, 2014, 10:24 AM
I have been avoiding this thread... or trying to, until today! :rollin: I couldn't take it anymore and clicked...

Just made it into the first part, with the texturizing iron to back comb. The horror! My hubs walked behind me and saw it, and it stopped him in his tracks! He knows a thing or two about long hair and all I heard from him was a gasp!

That was just... unbelievable! Ugh.

AngryVikingGirl
March 5th, 2014, 10:50 AM
He seems like an amateur who thinks they are a pro.

Agreed.

I really don't get that when people tease their hair to a sad ball of damaged hair and then they SMOOTHEN it out with a comb. Why?! I'm traumatized.

This too.

My reaction was like: wow...then I just started laughing silently, it was SO absurd. How can somebody get an idea like that? I actually liked the fluffy look.

threadOfGold
March 5th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Browsing my merry way around youtube's hair corner I came across this... Please be advised cringing starts about 45 secs in... And if you thought backcombing was bad...

I'm not a huge stickler for whatever damaging things hairdressers do to hair with the clients consent, I cringe and moan but at the en of the day it's not my head, however I found this completely unnecessary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Hyyi-tFfc

I needed to sit down after watching this. Help that poor woman and her HAIR!!! Blimey. Back combing with... Straighteners ??

AcornMystic
March 5th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I.. just watched.. a snuff video...:tmi: *grabs for hair and pets it frantically to sooth hair* Oh my baby I won't let them ever do this to you.. ever ... *backs out of the thread*

door72067
March 5th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Just can't watch the rest. I was done as soon as he said all I am doing is going against the cuticle.

exactly where I gave up

he was so cavalier about it

Achlys
March 5th, 2014, 12:17 PM
All that pretty thick hair... And this mans priorities. shudder:

I'm not a fan of these pomp things, but the poof wasn't that badly lopsided to my eyes. I'm probably just not that much of a neat freak when it comes to hair as all of you. :p Or just used to my own slippery hair never looking perfect in any do. :shrug: I also don't mind bobby pins showing. Shiny straight lines can actually be like an accessory and create nice angles, I think. Maybe I'm weird? I liked the back better with them in. The knotted part looked pretty cute. But I agree, a lot of unnecessary damage.

Katrine
March 5th, 2014, 12:30 PM
I couldn't watch him damaging her cuticle with that iron for long. So I skipped ahead to see the end result and was shocked. After all that, and the pompadour was noticeably crooked.

Stray_mind
March 5th, 2014, 12:30 PM
I really think that one can do an updo like that without such hair damaging... This was absolutely unnecessary in my oppinion and the model's face didn't look very happy, though she tried to hide it.

HazelBug
March 5th, 2014, 02:22 PM
The hairstyle wasn't too great at the end. And this woman is going to have a heck of a time getting it detangled! There are so many easier and less damaging ways to do something similar to this! My dye damaged hair cried looking at this video.

Idagrace98
March 5th, 2014, 05:09 PM
I watched the entire video at a few parts I cried a little and covered my eyes. If I ever see this guy I will probably make a run for it.

alexis917
March 5th, 2014, 07:21 PM
I cringed and exited the video early....

winship2
March 5th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Oh. My god.

Shibe
March 5th, 2014, 08:47 PM
So sad, she had very lovely hair.