PDA

View Full Version : Just to prove me wrong!

ChloeDharma
September 12th, 2008, 10:22 AM
I have to confess it was only yesterday or something that i was saying i never get hair compliments on another thread (by that i mean random ones from people i don't know, not here) so today i'm on the bus, and offer to show a woman what bus stop to get off at....we got chatting, and she decides to tell me how shiney and nice my hair looks. It was in a ponytail for a change. It's not that long or anything, bra-strap length after my big cut, but it did feel lovely to have someone say that, she then complimented my skin too....which i'm more used to as i get compliments on that reasonably often.
So anyway, i can't complain anymore that i never get hair compliments :D

Merkaba
September 12th, 2008, 10:25 AM
It's makes the day a little better when someone compliments a nice feature. Congrats, and no more complaining! hehe

sahiba
September 12th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Congrats from me too.:thumbsup:

ChloeDharma
September 12th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Lol thanks you two xxxxx :flower:

Islandgrrl
September 12th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Congrats on the hair compliment. Always a day brightener!

Aisha25
September 12th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Congratulations I am glad you got this. :D

mellie
September 12th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Haha, that's a great story!! Congrats!

Elyce
September 12th, 2008, 11:42 AM
ChloeDharma, your hair is shiny and nice, so appropriate! I'm glad she took the time to say so.

ChloeDharma
September 12th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Awww thanks :flower:

Elyce that fried crinkly business at the ends has gone now, but to be fair in my profile pic that did look worse than it usually did condition wise because of the wind, rain and up and down repeatedly that day with no brush to smooth it.
Now i will admit recently i've been loving my hair again and appreciating it's good points :) thanks for the compliment hun xxx

Little_Bird
September 12th, 2008, 02:03 PM
It's not common, at least I don't see this often, to see people comenting directly to people they don't know, at least here where I live. You get lots of stares tough... I feel like I'm on a catwalk constantly because people stare a lot.

It's great that you got this complement tough, I'm sure it must be very nice and it surely makes your day!

Arctic
September 12th, 2008, 02:12 PM
What a nice lady she was: I'm glad you got compliments!

paper
September 13th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Too often IRL we don't give out compliments. I'm glad you got one! Well deserved too.

FrannyG
September 13th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I'm really happy you got those lovely compliments, ChloeDharma. They are much deserved and long overdue. :blossom: