PDA

View Full Version : This is why I laugh when friends tell me they want my hair (pic)

PrincessIdril
February 27th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Bit of background, I washed my hair a couple of hours ago as normal, after leaving it in the towel for about 15-20 mins (which I always do) I combed it and applied my usual amount of leave in. Ignored my hair and a few mins ago I glanced in the mirror and noticed this has happened. Seriously how is it possible to get this to happen?

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee58/falling_flowers/huh.jpg

Sorry if picture is kind of huge!

Hairitic
February 27th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Gorgeous curls!

lapushka
February 27th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Yes, I second that! Gorgeous curls!

PrincessIdril
February 27th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Thanks. I just wish my hair could have settled on 1 type and done that all round my head rather than this 50/50 thing! lol

LadyCelestina
February 27th, 2014, 08:43 AM
:D I know what you mean! Just a few days ago,after a wash, I had a perfect little 3b curl at the right temple, where it usually doesn't hold because the hair there is...different.
That was right side.The left side was straight!

Rinna
March 1st, 2014, 01:28 AM
Your curls look so long and soft. Lovely!

spirals
March 1st, 2014, 01:32 AM
It took me a minute. I have a perfect 3b curl at the left nape. It only happens in summer.

Chiquita Banana
March 1st, 2014, 08:43 AM
Curlies!! I love hair that has curls like yours. Gorgeous. :cheer:

I understand how it could drive you crazy that it's not a consistent pattern though.

dulce
March 1st, 2014, 09:15 AM
Mine does this all the time,one side of my head curls more strongly than the other,so I have to keep separateing that curly side of tight ringlets throughout the day with my fingers if I wear it loose.

Chamomile betty
March 1st, 2014, 10:01 AM
Awesome curls!

embee
March 1st, 2014, 03:22 PM
mutter mutter mutter.... envy envy....

The only time I ever get anything curly is nape hairs when I've been working in hot sun in my garden. Otherwise, stick straight.

... envy envy envy... ;)

PrincessIdril
March 1st, 2014, 05:39 PM
mutter mutter mutter.... envy envy....

The only time I ever get anything curly is nape hairs when I've been working in hot sun in my garden. Otherwise, stick straight.

... envy envy envy... ;)

If it helps my nape hairs frequently go straight :D

Thank you everyone!