PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find that their hair...

cdonald2
February 27th, 2014, 01:01 AM
Grows faster in some spots some weeks, and faster in others the next few weeks?

A while ago i took an inch and a half off of the front of my hair... They grew back in a couple weeks while the rest of my length stayed the same.

Now this time around it seems like the back of my hair is growing faster.

Is it just my imagination or does anyone else get these types of patterns in growth?

Sarahlabyrinth
February 27th, 2014, 01:12 AM
I don't think mine does that - or maybe it's that I don't take that much notice.

ExpectoPatronum
February 27th, 2014, 01:26 AM
I think mine does. My long length seems to be getting longer...but I feel like the shorter front layers haven't gained any length!

HazelBug
February 27th, 2014, 01:44 AM
The right side of my hair grows a little faster than the left

Tini'sNewHair
February 27th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Yes!!! Its crazy, it grows from all sorts of placess at all different times but in the end my hair still seem to come together alright... although im starting to get that fairytale feel...

Verdandi
February 27th, 2014, 03:41 AM
Yes, the middle back part of my hair grows faster than the sides, which have resuted in a much more V-shaped hemline than the one I cut a few months ago.

Panth
February 27th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Yup, this is why fairytale ends are inevitable without trimming - not only do you get taper from damage, but also your 'racer' hairs grow far faster than the rest, resulting in an uneven hem.

ositarosita
February 27th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Mine does that ... currently my length has grown .5" while my bangs have grown .25" ... it's really frustrating because my bangs are the part that I'm trying to grow out