PDA

View Full Version : Hair Sculptures!

Nadine <3
February 25th, 2014, 11:15 PM
I came across this today.
http://distractify.com/culture/animal-hair-sculptures/
I don't even know what to think lol I wonder if it's all their real hair...:confused:

Hele
February 25th, 2014, 11:23 PM
i don't know which creeped me out more, the hair animals or the facial expressions of the girls wearing the hair animals. Though if a hair animal was on my head i might have some of those expressions on my face too. :bigeyes:

Madora
February 26th, 2014, 09:29 AM
And I thought "hair hats" were weird! Their real hair looks fried to death. Ugh!

PrincessIdril
February 26th, 2014, 09:45 AM
0_o I don't even...

That's it I officially don't "get" art

browneyedsusan
February 26th, 2014, 10:25 AM
I thought it was neat!

I'm sure it's mostly synthetic hair, but still very creative!

thanks for sharing! :)

Tifie
February 26th, 2014, 10:59 AM
I like this, looks funny! And like a lot of work. But I'm quite sure it was done on plastic hair

Remi
February 26th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Yikes! When I look at them it makes me very uncomfortable.

Nadine <3
February 26th, 2014, 11:33 AM
I'm glad i could creep everyone out! LOL My roommate thinks they should all get foxes done like that and then dance around singing "what does the fox say" haha

I hope it is synthetic hair...I couldn't imagine trying to take that down and undo it! Where would you even start?!

MeAndTheMaz
February 26th, 2014, 11:37 AM
That's just creepy. And kind of ignorant looking. Just MHO

Melle
February 26th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Wow I like it! :) It looks crazy and I donīt want to do this with my own hair but it looks interesting :D

Sarahlabyrinth
February 26th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I think the sculptures are pretty amazing ,but their own hair looks not so good, so dry....

Stiria
February 26th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Wow, that's creepy...

RapunzelKat
February 26th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I can't decide if they're awesome or creepy... Maybe both? :bluebiggr

I'm glad i could creep everyone out! LOL My roommate thinks they should all get foxes done like that and then dance around singing "what does the fox say" haha

I hope it is synthetic hair...I couldn't imagine trying to take that down and undo it! Where would you even start?!

:rollin:

Stormynights
February 26th, 2014, 07:53 PM
I have seen a lot of hair sculptures over the years. I think they are probably real. The poor hair models have to sit for hours getting crazy crap done to their hair. I always pitied them. They don't even get help taking that out of their hair.

RapunzelKat
February 26th, 2014, 09:59 PM
I just looked again, it says they're "hair weaves, real hair, and wire." So at least it's not all their own hair. :D

Shibe
February 27th, 2014, 12:11 AM
I think the eugh-est part was that the Article writer tried to make a witty comment for each picture.

Sometimes the photo speaks for itself