PDA

View Full Version : Cocoon Curls!

Larki
February 25th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Is anyone else a fan of these? I've always loved how my hair looks when it's curled, but frankly I was too lazy to spend half an hour curling it even before I knew that it was bad for your hair. :p It took me a few tries to get the hang of doing cocoon curls, but now it only takes me like two minutes total to cocoon my hair at night and to undo it in the morning. And, miraculously, they stay in for a few hours without hairspray. They'll have flattened to waves by the end of the day, but they last a long time.

ooglipoo
February 25th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Yes, I've used them, and they do work great. Never heard them called that before, though... I always heard bantu knots. Works great to make straight hair curlier and curly hair straighter! So versatile. :redgrin:

Khristopher
February 26th, 2014, 01:22 AM
I love them! It's my favourite method for curling my hair. My boyfriend loves them too actually :p when I mist my hair to dampen it I mix a little bit of conditioner in the water, so the curls stay longer and it keeps them moisturized. They last one day for me, the next day the coils are more relaxed, and by the night they turn to waves.