PDA

View Full Version : Question about keeping my shorter flyway hairs down with hairspray and a toothbrush

JCM
February 24th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Do I hairspray the entire length of the hair and go down both the length and the shorter fly aways with the toothbrush?
or
Do I just hairspay the toothbrush and only go down on the shorter fly aways?

Lyv
February 24th, 2014, 10:48 PM
If you're going to use hair spray I wouldn't use it all the way down the length. Have you thought about trying aloe vera gel instead? It's better for your hair and it works really well.

JCM
February 24th, 2014, 10:57 PM
If you're going to use hair spray I wouldn't use it all the way down the length. Have you thought about trying aloe vera gel instead? It's better for your hair and it works really well.

Do I apply the gel with my fingers?
I am trying to avoid having my hair looking disasterous on days when I am wearing it down and it gets a little windy outside.

ryokokoro
February 24th, 2014, 11:01 PM
If you do hairspray, I would say spray it on the toothbrush and spot treat them. Though honestly, I would suggest misting on a little leave-in conditioner to help smooth it out. Aloe vera gel might work too. Just be careful because many gels have a lot of alcohol in them, which might just dry out your hair.

JCM
February 25th, 2014, 01:20 PM
If you do hairspray, I would say spray it on the toothbrush and spot treat them. Though honestly, I would suggest misting on a little leave-in conditioner to help smooth it out. Aloe vera gel might work too. Just be careful because many gels have a lot of alcohol in them, which might just dry out your hair.

Do I spot treat with the aloe vera gel with tiny individual amounts or do I apply it on the entire length of the hair?