PDA

View Full Version : Help needed...henna advice....

Ashalilly
February 23rd, 2014, 01:15 PM
Hey everyone, apologies in advance for this long and most likely rambling question, anyways here is my back story....I have been henna'ing using caca rouge for years and I absolutely love the colour it gives me, I wasn't a very patient applicator and often just did a full head treatment resulting in a darker build up on my ends....anyways to fix this problem I decided I needed to go to a professional who ended up dying my hair dark brown and left me in tears!!! All she said was 'at least it's even now!:mad:

Sooooo when that started to fade I used la riche directions is rose red and had the most amazing red/purple tones but my work we're not happy and asked me to get rid :( I have since done a few vitamin c treatments and a couple of baking soda & anti dandruff washes and it has faded dramatically but I still have a few pink patches....

my question to you lovely helpful people is this...I want to henna again, do you think I should do a root application for my regrowth which is around 2-3inches and then a full head application a week later? I just want to get it as even as possible but I'm just worried about the roots and pink patches

thank you in advance

Ashleigh :) x

Pierre
February 23rd, 2014, 05:46 PM
I think you should do roots-only, with several weeks in between, and do a whole head application only if the result of roots-only looks too light. I haven't done a whole-head application in years.

Ashalilly
February 24th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Ok thank you :)