PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning

angelthadiva
March 19th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Please bear with me; this is my first attempt in selling anything here.

I prefer US funded paypal, but I will accept a money order...Sorry, no international transactions.

Although I don't have any trader ratings here, I have 100% positive feedback @ Ebay, my username there is angelthadiva as well. :D

I will ship the day after the funds have been verified, but I will only ship M-F. I'm asking to include $1 per item to cover shipping costs. If you do not pay for insurance, I will not be held responsible if your item is lost after I have sent it. I will PM you once the item has shipped, so you will know to look for it. If you would like to include insurance; add $2.95 to your total (this will cover shipping and INSURANCE)...If you are making more than one purchase with me; I will give a discount on the shipping, we can work out the particulars.

Thanks for looking! I’ve tried to include as much information on the items as possible, but if you have a question that hasn’t been answered, feel free to PM me.

Just so you know, there isn’t anything wrong with any of my toys…Most of them were purchased right after joining LHC, and I didn’t really know what would and wouldn’t work with my hair. Most of them weren’t long enough for me, that was my main problem…They were collecting dust, so I thought it would be nice to pass them along to a loving home…My home is smoke and pet free! ;)

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/angelthadiva/100_1291-1.jpg

Top 2 Javacentric forks measure almost 7" with a useable length of about 4.75". I'm asking $12 USD each. I've only worn each once, and that was to take action shots when I first got them.
SOLD

(STILL AVAILABLE) QueCraft stick, measures 5.5" overall with a useable length of about 4". I'm asking $9 USD. I've only worn this stick once.

Next 2 sticks are by Amadlife0, the first (STILL AVAILABLE) measuring 5.75" overall w/a useable length of 4.25". It's hand carved from dymondwood, and it's a beautiful shade of brown, the focal bead has complimenting colors. Some of you may remember me having an issue w/the smaller stick by Rich...Just so you know, I sent it back to him and he reworked the stick for me, so it's completely smooth (just too small for me)

Next Amadlife0 is a custom made out of Ebony, w/a pink and grey quartz focal bead. I'm asking $15 USD each...I've only worn each of these sticks a few times. SOLD

The bottom lollipop stick is carved out of boxwood, made by Simonhandmade. I'm asking $15 USD. I've never worn this stick. SOLD

I do have other pictures that I can post, if you'd like to see more.

I'm not really interested in swapping, but I would consider any offer...

Ps. I have jewelry posted at TBB, check that out!

Saldana
March 20th, 2008, 11:22 AM
PMing you about the second Java fork.

Patrycja
March 20th, 2008, 11:26 AM
ohhhh I love quecraft! I've been thinking about ordering that fan stick..let me think about it :love:

angelthadiva
March 20th, 2008, 12:42 PM
PMing you about the second Java fork.

Ilovemycop: Just let me know :D

Islandgrrl
March 20th, 2008, 04:43 PM
PM-ed you about the bottom lollipop stick...

angelthadiva
March 21st, 2008, 04:03 PM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/angelthadiva/100_1315-1.jpg
These two are still available, the QueCraft is $9 and the stick is $15

angelthadiva
March 28th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Bump to update what is left...If you see something you like, make me an offer! :)

angelthadiva
March 31st, 2008, 01:18 PM
Last two items are taken, thank you for looking!