PDA

View Full Version : No tangles at night video link

LauraLongLocks
February 17th, 2014, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r6uDW3jcOY

I hope no one is annoyed at my posting videos here.

redtuss
February 18th, 2014, 03:26 AM
That was a great video! :D And you look so cute in that sleep cap Laura!!
Does it stay on during the entire night?

NuclearApple
February 18th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Great video! and your voice is so cute and you look always happy :o

LauraLongLocks
February 18th, 2014, 06:46 AM
That was a great video! :D And you look so cute in that sleep cap Laura!!
Does it stay on during the entire night? Thank you, and yes, as long as I keep it over my ears it stays on all night. If it somehow gets above my ears, it can come off in the night. I look ridiculous in the sleep cap, but hey, anything for the hair, right?

Great video! and your voice is so cute and you look always happy :o Thank you, I guess I tend to smile a lot. Maybe it's nervousness, ha! My voice sounds funny to me when it's recorded... I guess no one's voice sounds quite the same to them when they hear it electronically canned and played back as compared to what they hear in their own head.

ArienEllariel
February 18th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Aw I liked that video. :)

lapushka
February 18th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Great video! and your voice is so cute and you look always happy :o

Yes, I love the chipper mood. You are so nice! I also love the clear way you describe what you do. Keep 'em coming, is what I say. :D

MeowScat
February 18th, 2014, 02:20 PM
I really enjoy your videos, you have a pleasant voice to listen to. You also seem really friendly and you describe things thoroughly.

You're adorable in the sleep cap! I look like an alien in mine since I wear my bun on top of my head. :alien:

milque
February 18th, 2014, 02:22 PM
I enjoyed that video, thank you for posting! :)

LauraLongLocks
February 18th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Aw I liked that video. :)

Yes, I love the chipper mood. You are so nice! I also love the clear way you describe what you do. Keep 'em coming, is what I say. :D

I really enjoy your videos, you have a pleasant voice to listen to. You also seem really friendly and you describe things thoroughly.

You're adorable in the sleep cap! I look like an alien in mine since I wear my bun on top of my head. :alien:

I enjoyed that video, thank you for posting! :)

Thank you for your encouragement. It makes me want to do another!

Tini'sNewHair
February 18th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Ahhh laughing at my silly head now because i wish i watched this last night when i first used a sleep cap - I did as you said, and buned my hair but I didnt place the sleep cap on my ears as well so in the morning i woke up with no sleep cap on my head (dont know where my sleep cap is - probably under the bed?!) and a zillion of tangles :doh: I will try your method tonight and see what happens :) Thanks for the video, loved it :)

LauraLongLocks
February 18th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Ahhh laughing at my silly head now because i wish i watched this last night when i first used a sleep cap - I did as you said, and buned my hair but I didnt place the sleep cap on my ears as well so in the morning i woke up with no sleep cap on my head (dont know where my sleep cap is - probably under the bed?!) and a zillion of tangles :doh: I will try your method tonight and see what happens :) Thanks for the video, loved it :)

I should probably add the part about making sure it's over the ears in the description box in case anyone else is having that problem. Thank you, glad you like it, and I appreciate the encouragement.