PDA

View Full Version : The journy from APL to BSL- My tracking of my own growth.

RootsOfMyHair
February 8th, 2014, 12:12 PM
So, I've started growing on 15.11.13. That was my last trim.

I measured my hair and found out that I have 5 cm more to go till I reach BSL, but didn't know how fast my hair is growing, so here is a little schedule in pics-

http://i58.tinypic.com/11vqxpl.jpg

First one on the upper left- last trim, mid November. Upper right- mid December. Bottom one on left- mid January, and the one in the bottom right- today.

I know, I'm shedding madly. Scary. My hair is very thin and I'm clumsy and can't braid it beautifully, and it gets caught in things. :< Also, I'm very stressed, all the time. Any tips?

Also, I'm pretty sure now that my hair is 1b, what do you think?

So, 5 cm more (maybe less?). Wondering what's my growing rate.

Thanks in advance.

mariakatija
February 8th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Amazing growth! Beautiful hair too.

ositarosita
February 8th, 2014, 12:50 PM
HOLY CANOLE your hair grows fast ... absolutely gorgeous

jacqueline101
February 8th, 2014, 01:05 PM
I agree your hair is beautiful and has shown good growth rate. I don't know your exact growth rate. I think you have to measure monthly to figure it out.

jacqueline101
February 8th, 2014, 01:11 PM
I agree your hair is beautiful and has shown good growth rate. I don't know your exact growth rate. I think you have to measure monthly to figure it out.

RootsOfMyHair
February 8th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Thank you all for your compliments. :D I don't measure my hair, so I just take pictures of it. I hope that those 5 cm will take me about 4 months or so (I wish less, but I gotta be realistic). You've made my day.

lapushka
February 8th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Looks like it grows pretty fast! That's great. And your hair looks great as well! I would say you are 1b!

panffle
February 8th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Fast growth, lucky! Your hair looks nice! And I think you hair-typed yourself correctly, looks like 1b to me :)

RootsOfMyHair
February 9th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Yay, I'm very pleased. I was hoping it was 1b (well, wanted 1a, but you can't have it all. :P).

Tini'sNewHair
February 9th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Beautiful hair :)