PDA

View Full Version : topknot video

spirals
February 1st, 2014, 12:23 PM
This, my friends, is why I heart youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSW6BoJHxi0 You braid the ends first and then pin.

Marbid
February 1st, 2014, 03:45 PM
Ah. Thank you for posting that. I adore Stevie.

Too bad my hair is too unrully in the front for this and its too loose for my liking. But i thorougly enjoyed watching her do her hair just because im a fan.

Lol... I was not even born in the age where all my fave music was going around. But you tube makes up for it fairly. ( will never get to a concert of queen and such, but i can sure watch the youtube reruns. )

spirals
February 1st, 2014, 10:42 PM
I tried it and my hair is a bit too long. I did get it up, but there seemed to be "seams". There's also a vid of her putting on makeup before the same concert. :lol: I looked at another early interview where it was mentioned that people thought she should be a hairstylist on the side, and she said she cut her own hair. So that makes maybe 10 things I have in common with her. <3

QMacrocarpa
February 2nd, 2014, 07:31 AM
Interesting, seems a bit Gibson-tuck-reminiscent to me.

Johannah
February 2nd, 2014, 07:53 AM
Guess my hair is too long for this, but it's an interesting video. :o

sumidha
February 2nd, 2014, 09:54 AM
Interesting... I have zero luck getting gibson tucks and low, poofy chignon type things to work for me, so I might give this a try when I'm feeling creative. :)

G1ll
February 2nd, 2014, 09:55 AM
Looks great on her. I find that when i puff out the bottom of my hair like that it just looks weird. Wish i could pull this off.