PDA

View Full Version : 5-6 centimeters till BSL- how much longer?

RootsOfMyHair
January 29th, 2014, 12:59 PM
So, I started at APL 3 and a half months ago. My goal is BSL (well, at least for now). I measured it today, and I have 5-6 centimeters to go (sorry, I know nothing about inches). I'm tempted to trim my hair all the time (I'm quite obsessed), but I want to reach BSL, for the first time in my life. Can any of you please estimate the amount of time I'll have to wait till I reach BSL? Trying my best to be patient. Thank you so much.

cathair
January 29th, 2014, 01:04 PM
6cm is roughly 2.5 inches. Average hair growth per month is 0.5 inches (I think?). Going by that it would take 5 -6 months? Not every ones hair grows that fast though, that's about how much my hair grows in a year. It will get there though, just be patient! :)

Lyv
January 29th, 2014, 01:14 PM
It's kind of hard to guess how long it will take without knowing how fast your hair usually grows. For someone with average growth it'll take 6ish months like Cathair said but I for example grow about an inch a month so it would take me maybe 3 months. You might get a better idea of how long it'll take if you measure your hair now and then remeasure in a month.

browneyedsusan
January 30th, 2014, 06:22 AM
If you have average hair growth, it'll be 5 or 6 months.
Put it up every day and forget about it. Have a look mid-summer, and you'll be there!

lapushka
January 30th, 2014, 07:01 AM
I don't know about your hair, and how fast it grows, but half an inch a month is about 1,5 cm. So probably 4 months-ish. It all depends on how fast your own hair grows. We can only guess.

Johannah
January 30th, 2014, 08:40 AM
This (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=6+cm+to+inch)is great. :p

So indeed, 4 to 5 months. :o

0xalis
January 30th, 2014, 05:51 PM
If your hair grows the average rate, then 5-6 months. The average rate is about 1 centimetre per month, which is about half an inch.