PDA

View Full Version : Product mix-up!

browneyedsusan
January 29th, 2014, 09:28 AM
DD (17 years): "Mom, that new conditioner is crap!"
Me: "What? What's wrong with it? How is it different?"
DD: "It doesn't work AT ALL! I use a ton of it, and let it sit on my hair, and it makes my hair so snarley!"
Me: "Really? It's always been okay before?"

I have been attempting to wean her off John Freida and on to Suave. She has used Suave before, but prefers whatever is popular with her peer group, John Freida at the moment.

One week later:

DD: "Mom! Why did you put that junk conditioner back in my bathroom? I left it your bathroom because I can't use it. It makes my hair horrible."
Me: "I didn't put any conditioner in your bathroom. I did leave you a nice, big bottle of lotion because your skin has been so dry this winter."
DD: "It's LOTION!? No wonder my hair is a mess! I've been using 3 pumps of that stuff every shower for a week!"

Me: "Let me find you the clarifying shampoo..."

Kherome
January 29th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Ewwwww! Haha that's so funny though. I've done something similar.

Johannah
January 29th, 2014, 09:40 AM
hahahah. Okay that explains a lot. :o

neko_kawaii
January 29th, 2014, 09:52 AM
Oh man, that is prank worthy and yet so much better by not being a prank!

molljo
January 29th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Amazing! I bet your poor daughter felt so dumb after that, but it makes a hilarious story.

browneyedsusan
January 29th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Yes, I can see how she made the mistake.
The bottle says "new look!" in big letters, and "body lotion" in tiny letters on the bottom of the bottle that blend right into the color of the bottle. Poor thing!

Chiquita Banana
January 29th, 2014, 04:00 PM
That's really funny! :smile:

woodswanderer
January 29th, 2014, 04:04 PM
It could have been a lot worse in terms of inappropriate product mix ups . Don't put a bottle of Nair in there.:agape:

swearnsue
January 29th, 2014, 07:01 PM
I'm always afraid I'll get my Aspercreme mixed up with the toothpaste!

turtlelover
January 29th, 2014, 07:28 PM
It could be worse. I went to grab a handful of peanuts for a snack the other day while getting ready to run out of the house in the morning (it was still dark) and realized that when I was out of town, my husband put cat food in the peanut jar. Oops! Talk about unwanted mix ups!

:shocked:

jacqueline101
January 29th, 2014, 09:32 PM
I'm always afraid I'll get my Aspercreme mixed up with the toothpaste!

Take it from me that's not fun it burns the tongue.