PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my hair?

jacqueline101
January 26th, 2014, 05:07 PM
It's happen a few times my hair has gone dry feeling even though I use a leave in conditioner. I also found that my cone shine spray helps with the dry issue. I'm wanting my monthly shampooing to work out. I'm at a loss. Could it be build up? If so why is it acting up a week early?

Scarlet_Heart
January 26th, 2014, 05:52 PM
That would be my guess. If you're using a leave in conditioner and a coney spray, you could have some build-up going on. Couldn't hurt to clarify and put a light oil in it and see what happens. Is it frigid where you are? The air is so dry when it's cold like this (I'm in New Hampshire). I'm not sure if that has something to do with it as well, but it very well could.

jacqueline101
January 26th, 2014, 07:06 PM
That would be my guess. If you're using a leave in conditioner and a coney spray, you could have some build-up going on. Couldn't hurt to clarify and put a light oil in it and see what happens. Is it frigid where you are? The air is so dry when it's cold like this (I'm in New Hampshire). I'm not sure if that has something to do with it as well, but it very well could.

I might have to clarify and then try some oil. Yes it's cold here in Missouri. I hate the cold weather.

swearnsue
January 26th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Just wanted to say that product build-up would be my guess too. I have to clarify every few months and I don't even use any leave in conditioners and I don't think I use many cones at all.

jacqueline101
January 27th, 2014, 05:12 AM
Just wanted to say that product build-up would be my guess too. I have to clarify every few months and I don't even use any leave in conditioners and I don't think I use many cones at all.

It's probably build up due to cones. I'm going to clarify it.