PDA

View Full Version : Brushing, scritching or spider?

Misschilly
January 26th, 2014, 06:01 AM
Hi beautiful girls!

I really like to stimulate my scalp (and I think it's important for good growth) and want to know what you think is the most gently way for the hair, brushing with Mason person mixed bbb, scritching or using a "electric head massage spider"? (I don't like using my fingers..)

If scritching is the best (just started to try that) do I need a bone comb? Where can a buy one that ships to Sweden?

Thank you,

Misschilly

schnibbles
January 26th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Hm.. my scalp likes the Tangle Teezer. (http://www.tangleteezer.com/index.php)

Lyv
January 26th, 2014, 06:27 AM
I scritch bbb and do scalp massages and I'd say massaging is probably the most gentle on my scalp, some people have problems with bbb's but it works fine for me. I just use a seamless comb to scritch I haven't tried it with a bone comb so I'm not sure if that would be better or not.

Madora
January 26th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Scalp stimulation with your fingerpads really works best because you can actually grasp and lift the scalp (a trifle) and have full control of the area that receives the stimulation.

My favorite method is brushing with my boar bristle brush, in the bent at the waist position (better for stimulation than standing erect).

I'd keep any electric massager far, far away.

Whatever you favor, be sure to detangle before and after massaging.

stachelbeere
January 26th, 2014, 12:15 PM
the spider made my hair shed like CRAZY - so for me, it doesn't work.

I sometimes 'massage' my scalp with a tangle teezer

ExpectoPatronum
January 26th, 2014, 12:33 PM
I use the Tangle Teezer :) Sometimes I also use one of those non-electric spider things you can find really cheap. Those feel great too!

Rosetta
January 27th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Sometimes I also use one of those non-electric spider things you can find really cheap. Those feel great too!

I second that :) Though I'm not sure if the one I have is actually called "spider", it's a head massage thingy like this: http://www.technoaddictions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/head_massage.gif