PDA

View Full Version : widows peak parts

MissAlyssa
January 17th, 2014, 07:43 PM
I was just curious how those of you with a widows peak part your hair? Do you part your hair a certain way because of it, or do you just part it however you want? I've been playing with my part lately and it made me curious :)

Scarlet_Heart
January 17th, 2014, 08:27 PM
I have a severe widow's peak. Ok, it's probably not severe, but it feels that way to me. I usually wear my hair parted on the side, because down the middle just looks ki

ladylowtide
January 17th, 2014, 08:51 PM
I usually part .5 - 1 inch to either side, cause if I parted down the middle it would make my hair line look weird. I have a little widow's peak.

HumanBean
January 17th, 2014, 09:53 PM
On the side currently. There was a while when I did it down the middle, but I had blunt bangs at the time so you never saw the peak. I also went through a period with no bangs, and I literally plucked out the tip of the peak then, as I hated how it looked, and I'd part my hair anyway I wanted then as well.

BlueMajorelle
January 18th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Confession: I use a tweezers and pluck my widow's peak...

That's probably awful but it was causing one small strand of hair (consists of maybe 15 follicles) to fall in my face no matter where I parted it. Drove me nuts. So I pluck those few hairs out so it's a soft heart shape instead of a triangle peak.

Sarahlabyrinth
January 18th, 2014, 12:44 AM
I have a very small widow's peak and I just part my hair in the middle, or rather, it parts itself in the middle.

Panth
January 18th, 2014, 01:11 AM
I do this:

I have a very small widow's peak and I just part my hair in the middle, or rather, it parts itself in the middle.

Except that there's a bit at the very centre front (i.e. in the peak) that also has a cowlick. That bit parts where it wants to. So, mine is centre parted except for the last 1" at the front, which wiggles a bit. The back 1-2" at the crown also veers off to one side due to another cowlick. I just let it do its thing...

Theobroma
January 18th, 2014, 04:10 AM
I don't part it. Ever. Just pull it straight back. I have a cowlick exactly at my widow's peak and the hair grows out pretty much parallel to my scalp. Doing a centre part just makes my hairline look wonky and I don't like the look of side parts on me, so straight back it is.

lapushka
January 18th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Small widows peak here, and my hair naturally parts on the side. It seems to flow into each other really well, so I have no problems with it.

ErinLeigh
January 18th, 2014, 06:20 AM
I part my hair on the side and kinda sweep it over the peak so it doesn't show. Although it never stays the way

jacqueline101
January 18th, 2014, 07:13 AM
I have a widows peak I wear mine center part sometimes most of the time I wear it back. I like mine it's not too severe but noticeable I feel like lily Munster with mine.

Sharysa
January 18th, 2014, 05:04 PM
I barely have a widow's peak, so I just part my hair to the left side because it softens up my square face.