PDA

View Full Version : Good ways to speed up hair growth? Besides vitamins?

Leslieslsa
January 17th, 2014, 06:42 PM
I take some really good hair vitamins and have been taking care of my hair. But I was wondering if any of you have tried something certain, or did something specific that helped speed up hair growth. I know there is no magic to it but thought maybe some of you know some secrets.

Berlie
January 17th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Have you tried scalp massage? :-). It can't hurt, it certainly does speed up the circulation!

Firefox7275
January 17th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Scalp massage, daily physical activity, optimally healthy and balanced diet.

Ashflower89
January 18th, 2014, 04:40 AM
I agree with the first two, getting blood circulation to the scalp is going to increase follicle activity. Scalp massages, exercise, anything to get your blood pumping. A healthy diet is the first main issue, but vitamins like fish oil and biotin can help to an extent. People here in LHC have tried hundreds of different creams, oils, pastes, and other concoctions trying to get increased growth, so maybe you'l read about one you'd be willing to try.

bunzfan
January 18th, 2014, 05:28 AM
I know if I have peanut butter it really seems to grow.

jacqueline101
January 18th, 2014, 07:33 AM
I like monistat. It's helped mine a lot. Protein helps and so do vitamins. I'm the poster child for vitamins.

prettyinpink
January 18th, 2014, 10:35 AM
This dosent work for everyone, but I find a protein conditioner (on scalp) makes my hair grow. I like mane n tail and vo5 shea cashmere

Agnes Hannah
January 18th, 2014, 10:46 AM
For me patience is the key (I haven't got any!), so clipping it up and forgetting about it helps me to stop obsessing (which I do constantly!) wearing a silk sleep cap so it is hidden from my view as much as possible. Babying it, and diet, vits, exercise etc all help.

ellenajordans
January 18th, 2014, 11:03 AM
exercise, it gets the blood moving which increases hair growth.

and it's good for you!!!!

Madora
January 18th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Scalp massage, daily physical activity, optimally healthy and balanced diet.

I agree with Firefox7275! Be sure to detangle before and after scalp massage.

YamaMaya
January 18th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Eating lots of protien accelerates my growth, also, don't forget about your ends, keep your ends protected and you'll be amazed how fast you gain length.