PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dance!

casharp
January 17th, 2014, 02:17 PM
I've been dithering about bangs for days; making appointments and cancelling. I was afraid to do it myself because I've had some not so good results. Today I did it! Bangs! :happydance:Not too short, not too thick, and not too straight across! I took my time, cut a little at a time and sculpted till they are just a smidge too long, but I'm going to live with them a few days till I trim. And...... I was having trouble getting my hair up in any kind of bun. I'm blessed with thick heir, and it just never occurred to me that I could do a half up and wrap the rest till I read about it here and watched some of Torrin Paige's videos. I guess I thought the "bun police" would get me! :p

Can you tell I'm a little happy? I've been looking in mirrors and practicing buns all afternoon!

Cheryl (no longer style-challenged)

woodswanderer
January 17th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Glad you are enjoying it. :)

spirals
January 17th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Cool. I think I'll keep mine.

Macaroni
January 17th, 2014, 02:45 PM
If I didn't have a cowlick, I'd have bangs, I love them.

PS Torrin Paige is the bomb!

ExpectoPatronum
January 17th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Bangs are awesome! I just cut mine a week or two ago like yours it sounds like. Not too thick or thin. Just right! It's amazing how something so simple can give a person a whole new look and completely change how hair styles look. I actually like how my hair looks up now!