PDA

View Full Version : The "hair parting" theory....

DarleneH
January 16th, 2014, 07:12 PM
You have got to read the "hair parting" theory here:

http://www.cracked.com/article_20779_5-seemingly-insignificant-things-that-make-people-like-you.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=011614

I naturally have a cowlick that gives me a left part, so I guess I'm ahead of the game. :D

jeanniet
January 16th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Ha, I part on the right and now I kinda want to keep it that way, just to be contrary. :bigtongue:

katiebeans
January 16th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Lol that was a fun read. I've actually had my hair parted to the left since I first had bangs cut in the seventh grade. I remember the stylist asking me which direction I wanted my bangs to go, determining the new placement of my center part, and I sat there for a good 90 seconds silently thinking about left or right. I couldn't decide so she made up my mind for me :)

shutterpillar
January 16th, 2014, 07:35 PM
I don't know about the hair parting thing (I part mine on the left... maybe because I'm left handed?), but I cannot stand "Apology Guy" (or gal). I have a friend who is constantly apologizing for everything all the time and it drives me insane.

I don't know about the no smiling one, either... one of the things that find most attractive about my husband (and have ever since we met) is his smile.

MeganE
January 16th, 2014, 08:16 PM
I always part on the right, if not down the center, and if that's normal of women, that's fine by me. :) They make an interesting case.

bradlea
January 16th, 2014, 10:09 PM
did anyone check the sources? i stopped reading cracked because their articles are basically fiction.