PDA

View Full Version : How well do fake bangs stay put?

DarleneH
January 12th, 2014, 07:57 AM
The two biggest issues I have with fake bangs is getting the color right and how well they stay in. It looks like with how the Jessica Simpson ones are made you can only wear them if the rest of your hair is pulled straight back (ponytail, braid, whatever) so that the clips for the bangs can grab that very stationary top of your hair. The bangs stay put because what they're grabbed onto stays put. But I can't see how you could wear your hair loose and have them.

Any of you have extensive experience with fake bangs?

Berlie
January 12th, 2014, 08:35 AM
No, but I dabbled into getting them back in December, but instead I took the plunge and cut them myself. I did find a good pair here....Bobbyglam.com. Their color selection is intense! I do think you have to clip the front section behind your ears, attach the bangs to the hair on top of your head, and then release the hair on the sides. I think the whole look may look more natural, though, if the front hair was left tucked behind the ears. Otherwise, it ends up looking too thick and heavy around the face, and having natural bangs actually removes that hair from around the face. Hope that helps!