PDA

View Full Version : YouTube and Pinterest for inspiration

Berlie
January 10th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Hi All! I found a really great YouTube channel about a week ago, it's called beautyklove and she has the best long hair videos!! I have absolutely no affiliation with the young lady that owns this channel, but I have been so impressed with her videos that I wanted to share this with you. This young lady has the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen! It seems to be below her hip. She has so many helpful videos regarding hair oils, DIY treatments, no heat curling techniques, etc. Tonight, I'm going to the health food store to buy some almond oil, castor oil and sesame oil. I'm going to try her hair mask using these three oils to thicken hair and promote faster growth. I'll update you with my progress with this as the weeks go by :o

Brileeka
January 10th, 2014, 04:55 PM
I've been subscribed to her for a while now. I love how she always replies to me. She has such thick gorgeous long hair.

Berlie
January 10th, 2014, 06:33 PM
You know her too? Cool! She is a sweetheart and yes...I covet her hair soooo badly.

mariakatija
January 10th, 2014, 06:47 PM
I also subscribe to her! What a coincidence.

Berlie
January 10th, 2014, 06:59 PM
I have learned more from her over the past few days than any other "hair pro"!

Weewah
January 10th, 2014, 07:03 PM
I'm always looking for good Youtube channels, thanks!

Since I've joined LHC I cringe whenever I see a makeup guru styling her hair with irons, etc like they're some sorta hair expert.