PDA

View Full Version : Great updo video in Spanish

Neoma
January 9th, 2014, 04:32 PM
I'm trying to improve my Spanish, and ran across a link to this video (http://www.vistamagazine.com/20140109-tips-peinarte-palitos-chinos) in an online Spanish newspaper. She goes through a number of updos, including a faux Chinese bun and a Chinese bun, very quickly but, I believe, clearly.

I think it's worth watching. :flower:

GoddesJourney
January 9th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Aw…super cute Spanish accent and very thick, beautiful hair. You're right, it's very clear and concise. Thanks for sharing.

frizzinator
January 9th, 2014, 07:42 PM
The last updo on the video is my favorite.

Neoma
January 9th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Aw…super cute Spanish accent and very thick, beautiful hair. You're right, it's very clear and concise. Thanks for sharing.You're welcome! :flower: Her hair is gorgeous. All of those updos are in my repertoire, but mine look whimpy in comparison.

The last updo on the video is my favorite. I think that the faux Chinese bun is my fav. They're all beautiful! :flower:

Tini'sNewHair
January 9th, 2014, 08:35 PM
I really like those :) Going to try them out as soon as i feel better, thank you :)

Fairlight63
January 9th, 2014, 09:11 PM
WOW, her hair is so thick & beautiful! Great updo's to try. Thank you!

askan
January 9th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Nice! I like quick yet informative videos, and it's very clear even my Spanish skills are non existant..

frizzinator
January 9th, 2014, 11:12 PM
I had to think about it for awhile because the execution looks different, but I believe that last updo is the orchid bun.

lapushka
January 10th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Shows that with thick hair (and she definitely has that) you need length for updos!

Neoma
January 10th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Shows that with thick hair (and she definitely has that) you need length for updos!
I was thinking the same thing, lapushka!