PDA

View Full Version : Lurker reaches APL!!!

fairhairedthing
January 9th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Have to brag! I just read on here a lot and post every so often so many of you probably don't know me, but I got a big old trim a while ago and am finally back to APL!
This is a huge moment for me, getting through a trim and being cool with it while growing it back out fresh.
No pics yet (I'm camera shy lol) but I had to share the news. (:

I tried my first SMT since I've posted here last earlier this week and ohmygosh shine. I wasn't able to fully appreciate the treatment the first time on my awful damaged hair, but this time it really made sense. The manageability it gave my hair in updos was really nice too a few days after the treatment. So all in all thanks LHC from a shy lurkey turkey. :p

Rosetta
January 9th, 2014, 09:48 AM
You're not a lurker if you post, even once ;) And congratulations! :toast:

fairhairedthing
January 9th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Really? That makes me feel better, lol! Thanks, Rosetta.

AmyBeth
January 9th, 2014, 09:51 AM
I love APL, it's so versatile, and looks very graceful when worn down. And if it's healthy, you've got a good springboard from which to grow longer, if you wish. Congratulations!

Stray_mind
January 9th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Congratulations and happy growing further, if you will :)

jacqueline101
January 9th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Congrats and I hope you continue your journey of growing hair.

ErinLeigh
January 9th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Have to brag! I just read on here a lot and post every so often so many of you probably don't know me, but I got a big old trim a while ago and am finally back to APL!
This is a huge moment for me, getting through a trim and being cool with it while growing it back out fresh.
No pics yet (I'm camera shy lol) but I had to share the news. (:

I tried my first SMT since I've posted here last earlier this week and ohmygosh shine. I wasn't able to fully appreciate the treatment the first time on my awful damaged hair, but this time it really made sense. The manageability it gave my hair in updos was really nice too a few days after the treatment. So all in all thanks LHC from a shy lurkey turkey. :p

Yea congratulations. APL is a nice length and is usually the first time you feel or hear hair is getting "long." I cannot wait to get back to that length. It must feel really good to have the damage gone but the length back. :)
SMTs are the first thing I tried here and I adored them.
I am so happy for you that you are enjoying your hair. :)

mariakatija
January 9th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy the hair growing journey.

joflakes
January 10th, 2014, 12:45 AM
Yay well done! Don't be scared too post, we're all friendly I promise. ;)

lapushka
January 10th, 2014, 02:01 AM
Congrats, and while you stepped out of lurkdom... welcome. :flower:

vickinight
January 10th, 2014, 03:07 AM
Yes, please do by all means, brag! You have earned it ;). Congratulations on the healthy growth! APL is a great length to enjoy. Happy Continued Growing!

Sarahlabyrinth
January 10th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Welcome and happy growing! you are now a NON- lurker!

DelynofRhondda
January 10th, 2014, 08:46 PM
:flowers:

You're not a Lurky Lou, you're the epitome of studied silence LoL! Congratulations *\0/*