PDA

View Full Version : I know it's too soon to tell....

MissPetite2010
January 7th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Well, bought the GNC Ultra Nourish pills over the weekend. The 120 caplets. So, been taking them for a few days. I'll keep you guys posted on how well works. It would be awesome if I could use Miracle Grow and my hair would be 30 inches over night.:joy:;) lol But I know the main thing, is patience... definitely. So, until then, will keep taking my vitamins, eating right, drinking plenty of water, working out/exercise. Just that alone I know helps with improvement.

ExpectoPatronum
January 7th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Keep us posted on the results! It will be interesting to see how much your hair grows while taking those!

MissPetite2010
January 7th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Keep us posted on the results! It will be interesting to see how much your hair grows while taking those!

will do :)

LightSabr
January 7th, 2014, 11:34 PM
I've been taking those for quite some time! I think they really help and provide a good base of nutrients for growth that your body may not already be getting.

swearnsue
January 8th, 2014, 09:48 AM
I've almost bought those vitamins a million times but I'm taking so many supplements I don't want to add another....unless they work of course!

MissPetite2010
January 8th, 2014, 11:34 AM
I was wanting to try it, because of hearing soo many good reviews about it. The only thing is, people don't like the fact that the pills are huge to swallow. But, I don't mind, because the benefits are great. Having other ingredients as well, besides, Biotin, MSM, and Silica. Can't wait to see to see the results. $15 wasn't a bad price. :)

ErinLeigh
January 8th, 2014, 11:38 AM
I was wanting to try it, because of hearing soo many good reviews about it. The only thing is, people don't like the fact that the pills are huge to swallow. But, I don't mind, because the benefits are great. Having other ingredients as well, besides, Biotin, MSM, and Silica. Can't wait to see to see the results. $15 wasn't a bad price. :)

Good luck with them! Would love a 30 day update :)

MissPetite2010
January 8th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Good luck with them! Would love a 30 day update :)

Ty. I'll let ya know. :)