PDA

View Full Version : How do you use Adore (Indigo blue) hair dye?

sabrinaclrke
January 5th, 2014, 09:51 PM
I recently ordered this color, thinking it was a deposit only color dye....But I truly know nothing about it. For all I know it could be a dye that you have to mix with developer. If not, is it similar to manic panic (such as you can leave it in for as long as you want*no chemicals*)? And is it a liquid or a cream?

I only bought it because it was so cheap, but does anyone know anything about this brand and how to use it?

Help would be much appreciated, I don't want to be confused when I go to try it. Or if I don't try, because I would really have to be desperate to use a dye that requires developer.

arcane
January 5th, 2014, 10:11 PM
I've used Adore. It's really liquidy in comparison to other deposit only dyes, but yeah, it's veggie so you can leave it on as long as you like. It held on well to my hair, in fact it was the only blues and greens that stayed really vibrant on me.

sabrinaclrke
January 5th, 2014, 10:43 PM
that's great to hear! what was your base color?

arcane
January 6th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Oh I was a bleeeaaacccchhhed blonde. Though I did do some on a friends hair that was dark blonde. It took the colour but it was no where near as vibrant. She did a rainbow in the front part of her hair. The dark blue I think ended up lasting the longest on her hair.

sabrinaclrke
January 6th, 2014, 11:40 AM
haha I'm far off from blonde! But luckily I'm not looking for anything vibrant :)

Just arrived today! Excited to try it! :p