PDA

View Full Version : Some hairs turn spiral and porous

Anyuta
January 4th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Hello,

Sometimes when styling my hair I notice some individual hairs being very porous and spiral, as if they were treated or processed in some way. They are usually thicker than others and and therefore easy to find because they stand out. It really freaks me out. The weird thing is that this porous texture goes all the way to the root and it is my natural hair now, so I am not sure what this means? I don't have a lot of them, but usually fine 2-3 such hairs every time on the front of my head that I can see well. Has anyone experienced anything like that? I don't know what is causing this, I don't use any heat stylers, blow driers. I use organic shampoo and conditioner and frequent oiling (3-4 times a week).

Any ideas?

neko_kawaii
January 4th, 2014, 07:29 PM
There is a whole thread about strange hairs but I cannot think how to search for it! Everyone has strange hairs, don't worry about them.

restless
January 4th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Dont worry, we all got Žem :) Someone even namned them "le hair". Please enjoy the discussion: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/archive/index.php/t-116387.html

Rio040113
January 5th, 2014, 03:23 AM
As has already been said, everyone has these :) My hair is super fine and 1a straight, so when I have a few of these random coarse kinky/curly hairs sticking out they do seem very odd :lol: my only bug with them is that I seem to have a couple right on the far side of my fringe/bangs and they like to poke out a little, pesky hairs.

spidermom
January 5th, 2014, 08:21 AM
I've got crazy mixed-up hair, too.

Maktub
January 5th, 2014, 08:23 AM
I agree, it's normal !