PDA

View Full Version : All I Want For Christmas 2014 is Classic Length Hair!

HintOfMint
January 3rd, 2014, 02:25 AM
... well, not really all I want, but you dig.

Thought I'd create another goal-length thread for those who are itching for classic length in this new year! I may be able to achieve it, but I'm just at TB/BCL now, so it's a long shot. Anyone feel like joining me? Like the other threads, there's chocolate, cheese, pizza and wine! :chocolate::cheese::pizza::toast:

kme81
January 3rd, 2014, 04:19 AM
Yep, me! :waving: Considering that I will do some possible heavy trimming, I should just reach classic by the end of the year!. The very ends of my hair are about 1 cm past tbl when dry. According to my (nearly always 1-2 inches wrong) predicted measurements, barely touching classic is about 5 inches away! It will be a close call depending on how much I trim. :) This is so exciting!!!

Happy growing, everyone! :flowers:

Skade
January 3rd, 2014, 04:47 AM
Yay, me too! :waving: Nice snacks Hintofmint, I´m in. And kme81, I agree, it´s exciting business this.

I am at tailbone now, and hoping to reach Classic before the end of 2014. Whether it it will work or not, I dont know. But I think so and really hope so. Whenever I reach Classic I think I will give my hair a nice gift to celebrate, need to think about what..

Good luck people :toast:

KittyBird
January 3rd, 2014, 05:01 AM
I'm in! I'm nearly at TBL now, so if I'm lucky and have a year of very good growth, I could possibly reach classic by next Christmas. I have planned to trim a few cm in April to even up the hemline and get rid of some scraggly, damaged ends though, so who knows how far I'll get. :o

Hairitic
January 3rd, 2014, 08:10 AM
I'm on the bandwagon! :toast: My hair is at TBL now and I have about 2" to go to Classic but I really need a good trim. I think if I take good care of my hair and trim judiciously, I can make it to Classic by Christmas. :D Then I'll concentrate on thickening up the hemline. :o