PDA

View Full Version : ISO Ficcare beak clip - FOUND

Shanarana
September 9th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Anyone have one in medium they care to give up? Probably not, but doesn't hurt to ask right?

FOUND ONE....THANK YOU SHELIAANN1969.

dorothea-brooke
September 9th, 2008, 07:39 AM
I don't, Shanarana (that is, I hold on to mine like grim death :)), but I just wanted to pop in to say that I think you might need a large for your amount of hair. I need a large to put up all my hair -- the design is such that it kind of sproings out if you don't have enough length in the clip to keep it secured.

Hope I'm not butting in -- you're probably a beak expert or want it for half-ups or something..... :oops: But spoken as someone who is constantly ordering the wrong thing and then swapping it, I thought I'd offer my :twocents: just in case.

:flower:

Shanarana
September 9th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the info.......I'm thinking a medium because I just twist my hair and clip the ends on the top of my head. I don't use them for buns or where I would put all my hair through.

dorothea-brooke
September 9th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the info.......I'm thinking a medium because I just twist my hair and clip the ends on the top of my head. I don't use them for buns or where I would put all my hair through.

Ah, makes sense. And glad you found one! :)