PDA

View Full Version : 'Unusual' hair growth from biotin

tbonita
January 1st, 2014, 01:14 AM
So my biotin and multi vitamin are definitely working. My hair is growing like a weed and so are my nails. But... Hair that may have sprouted once in a blue moon, in places I don't want it to (MY CHIN) is growing like crazy at 4 different points I have to pluck them every 2 days! UGH! I'll take it if it means quicker growth on the head but has anyone else experienced any other such, um, 'side effects' of biotin?

ExpectoPatronum
January 1st, 2014, 03:02 AM
Yes...Yes I did. The hair on my legs grew insanely fast. I stopped taking it during the summer because I was tired of shaving every day lol.

sofo
January 1st, 2014, 03:50 AM
I didn't take pure biotin, but some multivitamin for hair growth with biotin and silica in it. I also experienced that every hair on the body grew faster and the hair on my arms got really long, I had to trim it... I don't want to shave my arms because I think it looks weird without any hair, but this was so long it started to curl... If I wanted my legs to be smooth I had to shave them twice a day... Regarding the hair on the head its hard to measure growth, but I would assume it also grew faster.