PDA

View Full Version : Rajasthani henna from henna sooq

tbonita
December 31st, 2013, 01:13 PM
I know red raj is all the rage (for me too usually haha!), but I stumbled upon their plain old Rajasthani henna since they have it in a cute 'gift bag' along with a body or hair shampoo bar (generous) sample. It stains phenomenally! I get instant dye release with hot tap like I do with red raj and it turned my entire forehead orange, and won't wash off, which when happens with red raj washes right off (I'm not saying this means it stains better, but maybe...). Anyway the gift sets are only $5 as compared to I think $7 for red raj and they come with a cute soap bar! Just putting it out there, my little shout-out :)

My hair is INSANELY red this am ;)

bunnylake
December 31st, 2013, 03:30 PM
I recently used the same henna and i love it just as much as red raj :D

melesine
December 31st, 2013, 04:04 PM
Thanks for posting, because I've been considering getting some since they are out of most of their other henna.

monsoonstorm
December 31st, 2013, 04:41 PM
Is this the organic one?

I am gobsmacked that there is no red raj *again* every time I go to order it there is none!

February! shudder:

Eden Iris
December 31st, 2013, 06:46 PM
Yes! I'd been using Henna Sooq's Yemeni henna for years, so when I needed something comparable I emailed the staff and asked for suggestions. They recommended Rajasthani, so I tried it last time and got gorgeous color. Not as slippery/stringy as Yemeni, but wow -- the stain! And it's cheaper.

walterSCAN
January 1st, 2014, 04:31 PM
I've been using Rajasthani (not Hennasooq though) for a couple years now and LOVE it.