PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend gets annoyed with his hair!

Mizumi
December 29th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I thought that you LHCers would help him. My boyfriend has hair past armpits. Recently he told me that he plan to cut his hair, or even shave bald! I asked him why, because I didn't like this idea, then he replied that he likes the look but he gets really annoyed with hair. The question is he has very fine and sleek hair that flies everywhere when down, he refuses to wear braid or bun and his ponytail seem to get messy really quickly. Is there anything that he can do to hair to make it more comfortable?

Magalo
December 29th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Shave it. Isn't that what he wants?

Sharysa
December 29th, 2013, 06:01 PM
He could always try a sectioned ponytail where he uses two or three hair-ties instead of just one. That's pretty popular with guys.

And while buns have been seen as largely feminine, braids are pretty gender-neutral--I'm surprised that he refuses to do that.

If he won't try braids, buns, OR a banded ponytail, then he's going to have to cut his hair if he doesn't want to take care of it.

Mizumi
December 29th, 2013, 06:12 PM
He could always try a sectioned ponytail where he uses two or three hair-ties instead of just one. That's pretty popular with guys.

And while buns have been seen as largely feminine, braids are pretty gender-neutral--I'm surprised that he refuses to do that.

If he won't try braids, buns, OR a banded ponytail, then he's going to have to cut his hair if he doesn't want to take care of it.

EDIT: What happened..
I was writing that he feels uncomfortable with braid, but segmented ponytail might be an option

Shave it. Isn't that what he wants?

Not sure really, he say he likes his hair but he's lazy. Or maybe he wants just a change