PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been here for a long time

BowTie
December 28th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Hi all,
I hope you all had great Christmas/great holidays! I haven't been here for a long time as I've been busy with moving (I moved back to my own country) and doing Christmas things. But, now I hope to be back:p

On Christmas Day I dyed my roots again with Manic Panic (Infra Red). The colour came out great again and I absolutely love it. However it fades so quickly :( But, it's such a rich red so I will keep using it.

I've also started to wash my hair more often and taken some vitamins, eaten healthier and exercised more. Hope it helps.

Anyway, I want to wish you all great 2014! I hope you will have a great time and your hair will be healthier and longer.:magic:

durgidog
December 28th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Hi BowTie, welcome back! The hair color in your siggie is gorgeous!

MeowScat
December 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Merry (late) Christmas, BowTie!

When I dyed my hair any shade of red, I couldn't believe how much of the color washed out (and also dyed my towels when I put my hair in them). You said that you're washing your hair more, maybe try washing less often, it'll save a lot of your color.

MeowScat
December 28th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Double post

jacqueline101
December 28th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Welcome back I do remember you. I wondered what happen. I'm glad you like your red hair on a sad note I hate your struggles with the dye fading.

Tini'sNewHair
December 28th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Heya. I agree with washing less if you can.

PixxieStix
December 28th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Woo-hoo, welcome back! Glad things are settling down for you, and that you love your hair color with the manic panic, it does stink it fades so fast, but if you love the color, in my opinion, totally worth it!

BowTie
December 29th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Merry (late) Christmas, BowTie!

When I dyed my hair any shade of red, I couldn't believe how much of the color washed out (and also dyed my towels when I put my hair in them). You said that you're washing your hair more, maybe try washing less often, it'll save a lot of your color.

I used to wash only twice a week. However when I moved back to my country I need to wash more often. I have soft water here so I wonder if it's because of that.Many people dislike hard water but my hair seemed to be nicer then lol. However, most of my washes are CO.