PDA

View Full Version : Two year LHC anniversary

miss_asimov
December 25th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Hello hello,

it is that time of the year again! I had a tiny trim yesterday to even out my hemline and to get rid of some split ends. Luckily I trust my hairdresser that she knows when I say "as little as possible", that means under an inch! I had a proud moment where I had to stand up for her to cut it, as it was too long to hang down freely and still be high enough for her to cut without sitting on the floor ^^

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz104/sweetestpoison_photo/Hair/decembers_zpsdc9a5e0c.jpg
and there we go! It feels like less growth, but it probably isn't much. my goal for next Christmas is waist!

I wash far less often, I use oil on my ends, I alternate CO and shampoo, I don't blow dry or back-comb unless really necessary (some costumes require it!)... thanks LHC :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Ashflower89
December 25th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Wow, congratulations on all your growth! You've come a long way. And I've got to say, I LOVE your hair color. Such a beautiful rich coppery shade, like leaves in autumn... =)

NuclearApple
December 25th, 2013, 05:10 AM
that color,though. :thudpile:
Nice growth! your hair is lovely :o
Merry christmas!

miss_asimov
December 25th, 2013, 07:49 AM
thanks, guys :) Merry Christmas to you too. A nap is now in order after aaaaall the food!

lapushka
December 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Some pretty nice and steady growth there. Congratulations! :D

rosestark
December 25th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Oh I love that you've posted yearly pics! Great to see how much I might conceivably be able to grow in a year, then two.. Your hair is beautiful and looks healthy.

:xmas: and Merry Christmas!