PDA

View Full Version : LHC since June

sunflowersmiles
December 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM
I am so much happier with my hair since I joined LHC. I lurked for a couple months because registration was down but I am so glad I stuck with it. My hair grows pretty fast. I have had about 5 inches of growth, but 3 retained after trims. I struggle with split ends, even after no heat for 5 months. I know it is mostly the chemical damage from coloring my hair. I am aiming for classic, but enjoying my hair as it is. I love all the hairstyles I have learned, the tips and tricks to healthier hair, and the sense of humor that many of you have. This is just a great place to hang out.

dreamingstar
December 23rd, 2013, 10:00 PM
:D I agree. It's a wealth of information, and everyone here is pure gold. It's great that you are enjoying the new do's, and good luck growing!

Hairitic
December 24th, 2013, 08:41 AM
So glad to have you here with us! The more, the merrier. ;)

lapushka
December 24th, 2013, 09:43 AM
So glad to have you here with us! The more, the merrier. ;)

Yes! ^^

Oh, and happy growing! :D

jacqueline101
December 24th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome and happy growing with us. You do learn a lot on here.

ErinLeigh
December 26th, 2013, 06:13 AM
I love it too. No one in the "real world" wants to hear my endless hair chatter. Hair is always something I have been very interested in and I thought I knew a lot about it. Stylists were always surprised when I was able to discuss any topic, style, product with them. Fast forward to joining here and I learned I did not know near as much as I thought I did. I mean you can google anything..but where else can you debate, challenge, question, and get feedback and experiences on what you read?
Thank goodness there is a place to talk about my every hair thought. I bet my bf is even happier than I am I found this place. He was getting verrry tired of analyzing every strand on my head. It was also good for me to join as I was pretty depressed over having to cut my hair so short. Having a place to talk about it helped immensely.
So..I agree, I am happier since joining and so is my hair.