PDA

View Full Version : So happy!

TheVegan6
December 18th, 2013, 07:21 PM
I really didn't know how my ends would turn out on this trim. I didn't think that they would be THIS even, even though I used Emichee's microtrimming method and I was frantically checking. I also didn't think that my hemline would be this thick! Yaaaay! The picture is my profile pic.

ErinLeigh
December 18th, 2013, 11:27 PM
that's great. :) Nothing better than not only a great hair day but an accomplished feeling great hair day!

Naiadryade
December 18th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Your ends look great! I hope microtrimming will get me to a thick even hemline like that.

ejking2
December 19th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Congrats! It feels great to do a nice even trim. Could you please add a link to Emichiee's method?

TheVegan6
December 19th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Congrats! It feels great to do a nice even trim. Could you please add a link to Emichiee's method?
Sure! Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWRJ57j1AyI
And also thanks for all of the nice comments! i really love all of you guys on LHC! :)

ejking2
December 19th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks!
I find it difficult to get an even trim, but the more practice I get, the more satisfied I am with the results. Having thicker ends and wavyish, shorter hair makes it harder to do. Plus my scoliosis causes my shoulders and hips to be uneven, and the floor in my apartment is not level to boot.. It's the perfect storm! :taz: I just do my best and don't worry about it too much.

vindo
December 20th, 2013, 06:52 PM
TheVegan6
I'm glad the microtrim worked so well for you!! I have been microtrimming for most of my time ad a long hair and it even helps keeping thinning from hair loss episodes under control :)
Also, it is amazing at how even and straight the hemline can get after maintaing for a year or more! Something to look forward to at goal length :lol: