PDA

View Full Version : So I just watched the second Hobbit movie...

Kikina
December 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM
I watched The Desolation of Smaug today, and I just fell in love with Tauriel's magnificent hair! Mine is pretty much the same color so that hers is EXACTLY how long and good-looking I want my hair to be. I know it's all wigs and extensions(+elves live long enough to let their hair grow to gorgeous lengths) but it was so plain beautiful and also very distracting. :D For the most of the movie I almost didn't really pay attention to what Tauriel herself was doing simply because I was to busy staring at her mane!:bigeyes:

See it for yourselves:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kidzworld_photo/images/2013129/8d405fd6-9b2f-4908-a624-77e11699d92c/tauriel-daggers.jpg

Bambi
December 14th, 2013, 04:31 PM
We have a thread here that is called "LOTR-lovers", check it out, I think you might like it:).

truepeacenik
December 14th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Some people don't like LOTR, but might like the hair, though.

Looks a lot like mine. Freaky.

Bambi
December 14th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Some people don't like LOTR, but might like the hair, though.

Looks a lot like mine. Freaky.

Sure, but there is a lot of hair-appreciation in there aswell;).

koolkittychick
December 14th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Yeah, even though I still haven't seen the first Hobbit movie yet, when I saw the trailer for this one I put it on my "must watch in theater" list, solely for this character. A beautiful, ginger-haired elf girl who can kick ass? As Mr. Moviephone would say, "I'm in!" :D

Kikina
December 14th, 2013, 04:43 PM
I'm really sorry then. I've probably felt too excited to realize there's no need for a new thread... :(

Bambi
December 14th, 2013, 04:49 PM
I'm really sorry then. I've probably felt too excited to realize there's no need for a new thread... :(

No absolutely nothing to feel sorry about, I just recommended it to you as you seem to like elven hair aswell:).

wrh452
December 14th, 2013, 08:55 PM
I just saw it today too and was going to post about it!