PDA

View Full Version : 1A/1B thread?

Saldana
December 14th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Good morning! (or whatever time it might be for you:)

I am certain there MUST be a 1A/1B thread out there somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find it (for some reason, I don't have much luck with the search function).

Can someone point me towards it?:blossom:

moniquerenaud
December 14th, 2013, 11:32 AM
I would like to know where this is too!

biogirl87
December 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Saldana, if you cannot find a 1a/1b thread, you could start one.

Saldana
December 14th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Saldana, if you cannot find a 1a/1b thread, you could start one.

Happy to do so! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't 'reinventing the wheel'. :) I have never seemed to have much luck with the search function here, but I know some people are able to find things fairly easily. If someone doesn't turn up with a pre-existing thread, I'll happily start one - are there other 1A/1Bs out there who would like a thread of our own?

MeowScat
December 14th, 2013, 05:32 PM
I've seen a few small threads that have straight hair questions, but I don't remember seeing an "official" one. I just checked my subscriptions and I didn't find one that I had saved. I would have if I had seen it.

I'd love it if you'd start one! :)

red-again
December 14th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Have you google searched, rather than using the lhc's own exarch facility. You will have better luck that way

red-again
December 14th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Just googled it and no, I can't find one. Looks like you should start a new thread!

Magalo
December 14th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Yep, there's this one: Straight and Silky thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=22766)

Saldana
December 15th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Thank you, Magalo! I didn't think to search for something other than 1A/1B. :) Ladies (and 1A/1B gents, if you're reading), I'm going to post and bump the Straight and Silky thread - hope to see you there! Link in Magalo's post above....I tried to copy and paste it in this one, but it wouldn't link.....yet another thing I can't figure out how to do on LHC! :-D