PDA

View Full Version : First compliment!

Aingeal
December 14th, 2013, 06:13 AM
I sent my Christmas cards out with pics I had taken of my family thanksgiving weekend and my cousin calls me to tell me that my hair has gotten sooo long! It takes a lot to get curly hair long in its natural state and I'm thrilled. I'm about a half an inch or so away from waist when pulled straight and just past BSL curly. :cool:

Looks like I'm doing something right! I'm going to keep wearing my hair up five days a week (I've not worn my hair down to work since the first week of sept) and taking care of it.

askan
December 14th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Aww, that's awesome! Well done. Long curly har is so impressive. I look forward to getting my first "long" comment! ..and hopefully it will be a compliment as well :)

browneyedsusan
December 14th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Good for you! (My sister is a curly, and those curls sure eat up the length!) To have someone notice length on a curls is a great accomplishment! :cheese:

embee
December 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM
That's nice - and you even have a nice picture record of how it looks. :)

truepeacenik
December 14th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Very nice.
If you need a curly idol. Look up our Quixii. She has fabulous long curls.

SouthernSweetie
December 14th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Ahh! I know how exciting that is! I was sitting in the breakroom at work yesterday, and we were talking about hair, and my coworker says, "Kayla, your hair has grown a lot." It might not be much, but someone noticed! It made me feel like I was making some progress! :D
I'm glad you got a good compliment that made you feel great! :) That's awesome!

HintOfMint
December 14th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Oh wonderful! Long curly hair is so striking and I'm glad your hair is doing gorgeous things!